In the hospital

I slowly open my eyes and felt a pain near my chest. Everything was a blur but when i got my vision back. I was in a room complete silence. All the memories of the other day flashed back.

Me and sally at the mall and a man about to shoot her but I saved her. God Everything went so fast.

"You finally woke up", I heard a familiar voice next to me say.

As I turn around I saw him, I felt relief that the first person I saw was him. I sigh.

"Dwight", I whispered happily.

"I was sooo worried!", he said getting Up from the chair next to me and sitting next to me in the bed.

"Why, It was yesterday that everything happen im lucky I dint pass out for 4 days?", I said smiling

"Uhhh Jess You werent pass out for 1 day you were pass out for 5 days", he said and my smile drop.

"What?", I ask.

"Yeah, You got saved the docotrs said that no one would've survive you got shot 5 times near your heart and one went through your heart!", he said pulling a hair of strand behind my ear.

My eyes widened in horror.

"Dwight-",

"JESSS!", My grandma and sally came in with Starbucks on their hands.

They both came hugging me and I wince.

"Oops srry", sally said embarrassed.

"Nah its ok", I said.

"Hows everyone in the castle doing?", I ask.

"Good but some worried for you, even your sister is there shes worried crying in your room, she locked herself in there theses past 5days while you were pass out", she said with concerness held in her eyes.

"I need to go c her", I said trying to get up.

"No no no no no jess you need to stay here and rest", My grandma said.

"But I need to see her!", I said whining.

"I know I know, but shes the one who needs to visit you", My grandma said smiling warmly .

"But-"

"BETH!", she said.

And I stop and looked down.

"Mam may I have a few words with  Jessica?", Dwight ask.

"Of course", sally said smirking while pulling my grandma out of the room.

Once we were alone he started talking.

"The ball will be held since they heard thw news if you in the hospital they wanted you as a special guest so it will be in a month ", he said grabbing my hand.

I just nodded and look at our hands.
He was looking at my lips and I was biting them. His face was leaning in.

"I luv you", he said looking at my face asking for permission.

He smashed his lips to mine and my hands slowly made it way on tugging his hair and he put a hand around my waist and the other one on my chin. We kissed in perfect sync as he bit my bottom lip asking for entrance. I slowly let him inside my mouth.

He explore in my mouth and I moan and the sensation. My soft skin rubbed against his pants wich made him groan.

We both went on for 3 min. We pulled away and we were panting for air and the door suddenly open revealing my sister.

Her eye met mine but focused on dwights.

"Dwight would you leave us alone?", she ask.

He looked at me and I nodded and he left the room insecure.

"Omfg JESS! You left me worried I thought i was going to loose you!", she said hugging me tight.

I dint even hesitate to hugg back. I smile and put my face on her long wavy hair.

"For a moment i thought I was going to loose you, dont do that again your the only one left I have mom and dad died and we have only each other", she said not pulling away.

"Im so srry Queen Jenifer", I said.

We both laugh and stood there for the rest of the day talking. Whers the point came where she left home and Im here in the freaking hospital! WOW

But atleast I get treated like a queen. Now I know how my sister and grandma feels.

*******************

Hey Note when is your birthday? 🎊🎉🎈📦🎂

My birthday is i January 29

And my brothers is January 28

And if today or yesterday or tommorw is your birthday then HAPPY BIRTHDAY!