Ring

Its night and I was supposed to see Dwight in the waterfall where we hadded our first date.

I was walking down the woods until I have seen the waterfall. Once I was there I walk further more. I saw candles in the shape of a heart. And inside the heart there were pictures of me and dwight together.

"Surprised yet", I heard Dwight strong masculine voice say.

As I turn around I gasp and covered my mouth with my hand. He was kneeling down with an open box yeah you get the idea right?

"Dwight-",

"Arabella If I can grab all the stars amd pull them down so that they can shine bright on you I will. I have completely fallen for you. Everything you say, everything you do. Everything you are. You are my first thought in the morning. And the last before I fall asleep. I dont think I could ever meet someone that can compare to you. I see different types of people and whoever they are they haven't caught my heart like the way you did. Arabella you would make me the most happy man in the world if you marry me", He said.

I nodded and a tear slip as he slip the ring in my finger. We looked up to see fireworks say, " I love you",

He slowly grab me and tipped me and crashed his lips to mine.You know what they say every princess has their happily ever after.

THE END!🎉🎊

I'll make a book about her daughter

My Sisters Boyfriend जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें