Ive Miss you

I was in my Lambo driving to my Castle. It was in the other side of City. As I drove through the streets people were snapping pic of me and dwight.

I park in the broad road of the castle. Me and dwight got off the car and went to the main doors of the castle.

"Who are you", I heard one of the guards say.

"Im the Daughter of The queen and King", I said facing the guards.

They gasp and bow down. I turn to look at dwight and shrugged.

"My lady has come back", they said.

"Its ok, but may you let me in?", I ask.

"Of course my princess"  they said.

"But remember its a suprise they dont know im here", I said smiling grabbing dwights hand.

We entered and There was A butler he was old and he hadded blue eyes. He looked at me into my eyes and said,

"Arabella?", he said in disbelief.

"Srry but who's Ms. Arabella", I ask confused.

"You- You are", he said.

Then something ring in my head. I closed my eyes and then remembered that He was the one who used to call me like that when I used to run around the halls ofnthe castle he would scream "ARABELLA!".

"Mr. Stephen", I said hugging him.

I remembered his name him and his sister used to play with me when I was little hide and seek around the castle.

"Arabella", he said hugging me back. Now I remember everything. My real name is Arabella Megan Collins.

"Do you know where my parents are?"  I ask.

"Yes there upstairs in the throne room do you want me to show you where it is?", he ask.

"No I remembered", I said following memories of when I was little

I ran upstairs with Dwight turn left go straight go another flight up where the pillars are and you can see the garden. Turn to your right and the big doors are there.

I was about to open them when I heard someone talk.

"There having a meeting if you want to go in", I saw a man about my age say as he was a taking a bite of an apple and leaning against the pillar.

"Well nth is more imp than their daughter", I said smirking.

He hadded fawn hair color and hazel green eyes.  He stop eating his apple and look up to me wide eyes.

"Arabella?", he said in a soft tone and his expression softened.

"Yes its me umm-", I closed my eyes and thought. He is the boy that I used to play when I was little hes the son of stephen. Hes Richard.

"Richard!", I said running to him.

He hugged me and I cried. Hes smells the same but Ive miss him. He was like my big brother.

"Ara", he said whispering in my hair.

"Ive miss you",he whaipered.

"Ive miss you the most", I said hugging him tight.

We heard someone cleared their throat.

As we look up I chuckle and Richard gave me a confused look.

"Oh srry forgot, Richard this is my bf and Dwight this is my childhood bff Richard", I said.

Richard walk up to Dwight and said.

"Welcome to the family bro", and they both did the hand shake bro.

I chuckle.

"Ok With who are they with?", I ask.

"There with Queen Diana and King George", he said.

I open the door and cleared my throat in front of them. I saw familiar faces. One of them was a blond women who hadded big green eyes. And the other one was of a big tall strong man he hadded blue eyes like mine but Light brown hair.

"Mom,Dad?", I ask .

And both of my parents stood up and look at each other in wide eyes.

"Arabella"  they said as they ran to me and we hugg each other

"I miss both of you", I said smiling in the scene we were.

"Us too", they said.

Soon I felt like if I was in the sky. My dad was carryimg me.

"Dad!", I said laughing.

"Daughter", he said.

"Oh excused us this is Queen Diana And King George", He said.

"And they bring there 5 year old daughter",  My mom said.

"Aww shes so cute", I said taking a look at her.

"Yes there about to leave right?", My mom ask.

"Oh yeah of course have a great time with your daughter!", they said happy leaving us alone.

"Dad, Mom", I said and there attention was on me.

"Yes darling?", My dad ask.

"I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!" I said pulling Dwight close to me.

"WHAT?!", My dad ask.