Masquerade Ball

I came back from the funeral from my parents and tomorrow right away will be the coronation of my sister. She'll be crown as the second queen. She is the only one I have left right now.

I was thrown out of my thoughts when I heard the sweet gentle voice of my grandma.

"Sweety wont you be coming to the ball outside in the garden?", She ask as She was wearing her puffy dress and her golden mask.

"No grandma it's ok you can go ahead, I'll be in my room if you need anything",  I said sighing and walking to my room.

''Sweety!", she call out.

"Hmph?",

"Sorry dear", she said with a frown.

I just nodded look at the floor and left to my room.

I change into a oversized pink sweater that said," Not a morning person😒", and some tight black leggings. I straighten my hair and put it into a messy bun. I got into some pale pink flip flops.

I went outside and went to the balcony where you can see the garden where the Masquerade ball is happening. Its night so you can watch the garden light illuminate the garden. And the guest swaying dancing to the music a thousand years on the dancing floor .

There were ttales where there were candles on them and I loved the sound of the people clapping and the womens high heels against the dancing floor. It reminded me of this party me and my family hadded when I was 5. Everything look the same.

The stars look so beautiful under the sky tonight. I leaned against the wall. The balcony was pretty big. I saw sally and some other girls there. And coach Alfred there dancing with her. I just smile and I think he saw me cause he look at my direction and seem to smile back.

I stood there watching the beautiful night. I felt a breeze run against my soft skin and my hair was flying. I felt  someone tap on my shoulder.

As I turn around I saw Dwight there. SHIT i forgot hes a vampire and of course he always comes to these balls. SO EMBARRASSED😨😰😲😅😬

"Hey",

"Hey",

We just stared at each other and smile.

We walk to the front and lean against the hand frame and watch the guest dance to the rhythm of the music.

"So is my sister here?", I ask of curiosity.

"No she dint want to come and we broke up", he said scratching his neck awkwardly.

"Oh when?",

"Dint you watch the tv, it showed our fight and now everyone knows", he said taking his maks off revealing his sexy asss face.

"Oh Ive been so occupies these past days", I said.

"When was this?",

"The same day your parents died", he said looking at the floor and whispering it.

"Oh", I said looking at the floor and a tear falling on the cement of the hand frame of the balcony.

"Hey look im so sorry"  he said lifting my chin up making me look at him right at his eye. I burried my face at his cheat and wrapped my arms aorund his waist wich he did the same.

"Im so sry", He said whispering in my hair.

I closed my eyes and inhale his cologne scent.

I jeard someone cleared their throat behind us we pull apart and saw my grandma and this boy mext to her. He was tall but not as tall as Dwight but a few inches taller than me.
I was 5'9 he was like 6'1 and dwight is 6'7.

"Dear this is Nicholas He is Prince Nicholas Son of King Henry The friend of your great grandfather, He is the crown prince Of Crysalim Kingdom", My grandma said walking to me with the kid Nick next to him.

"Uhm", I said .

"Yeah, Before your parents died they told me they wanted you to marry him, so its your obligation now to Complete it", she said.

Nick came close to me grab my hand and kiss my knuckles. I could see Dwight clenching his jaw and backing up. He stared at us. Nick smirk and wink at me. He hadded tan skin amber eyes and dark chocolate hair.

I smile but a fake smile.

"Dear Why dont you go with him downstairs with him and have some privacy", My grandma said.

"Grandma", I said in my annoyed tone.

"I know I know you hate to be the center of attention but-",

"Grandma besides that Im not even dresses properly", I said poiting at myself.

"Oh right et dressed quickly in the dress you brought-",

"Umm actually I was going to show her something", Dwight said unfolding his hands and wrapping one arm on my waist and pulling me closer to me.

I tense up but relax.

"Oh well maybe sometime grandma", I said walking away with Dwight who fortunately saved me.