Strange Chapter #3

Tara's POV~

Nerves hit the pit of my stomach, as I tried to concentrate on the fireworks that were exploding in the night sky. I swallowed and continued to stare, as the Ferris wheel slowly made its way back down to the start. Once the fireworks were over and we had finally reached the bottom, I quickly rushed out of the carriage not looking back. As I made my way back to the soft drink stand. Pretending that incident never happened, grabbing the soft drinks I paid for them again and making my way quickly back to the toilets, where I had last saw Courtney and Ashton.

Once I reached the spot, they were nowhere to be seen. I tapped my foot un-patiently as I looked around for them. I spotted the two of them walking from the Ferris wheel. When did they go in there? I didn't see them.

"Oh there you are!" Ashton said standing a bit too close to Courtney.

"Here I am! Massive line, waited like half an hour!" I nervously laughed hoping they couldn't tell I was lying.

"Geez! Good thing I'm thirsty!" Ashton laughed.

"Been on the Ferris wheel yet?" Courtney asked.

"Uh, nope... Don't fancy it anyway. Got a good few of the fireworks from standing in the line!" I smiled. Courtney nodded and grabbed her drink from my hands. I sipped mine and took my phone out my pocket, looking at the time 8:30pm.

"Any rides you fancy then?" Courtney replied smiling.

"Uh.." I looked around and saw The Cha-Cha.

"How about The Cha-Cha?" I questioned.

"Yeah! Looks fun!" Courtney said grinning.

Ashton, Courtney and I made our way over to the ride and stood in the line. It was a ride where you have at least four people sitting in one seat and it goes around fast going crazy, kind of like the dance Cha-Cha where you move all over the place. Once the ride was over, we made our way to another game, it was where you had to throw table tennis balls into a clowns mouth, and get points. Courtney insisted that she played so she could win a prize. Ashton and I just stood back and watched her.

Suddenly I spotted that guy again, he was walking over to a random game, I quickly tapped Ashton on the shoulder.

"Who's that?" I asked slightly pointing at the tall figure, referring to the guy with pink hair, tattoos and piercings.

"Oh that's Michael..." Ashton replied looking at me, I kept my eyes on the guy.

"He's looks uh tough, better be careful he looks dangerous!" Ashton added.

"Yeah? Maybe you shouldn't judge on appearance! And how do you know his name?" I asked curious, he seemed nice, I guess. He didn't hurt me when he took me away to the Ferris wheel.

Does Ashton know about him? Who is he? I have to find out.

"I'm just saying, I um heard someone call his name and he turned..."

"Oh, ok..." I replied turning my head to see how Courtney was going.

He didn't know who is was...

Courtney's POV~

"WOO!" I cheered, I had won a cute little stuffed turtle.

"Man that's cute!" I heard Ashton say as I walked back to Tara and him.

"I know!" I looked at its cute little eyes.

"Here, you can have it!" I insisted.

"Really?" He asked, his eyes widened and a grin appeared on his face, showing his white teeth and cute dimples. I just nodded and handed it to him, he smiled before reaching over to me. Pulling me in for a hug.

"Thankyou!" He whispered, making me get slight shivers down my back.

"Your welcome!" I whispered back, still embracing him in a hug.

I looked over his shoulder and saw Tara, she was grinning and gave me a 'thumbs up' I felt myself blush and look away. Finally Ashton pulled away, I didn't want him to because that was just amazing. He hugs like no other human being I've ever hugged before!

This by far was the most time I've ever spent with Ashton, and it was bloody amazing. I can't wait for something else to happen... If it ever does, but hopefully something will, only time will tell.

"Sorry guys, I've gotta go!" Ashton's voice mumbled in disappointment.

"Aw! We'll catch up soon!" Tara yelled as he started walking away.

"Bye!" I quickly said, not knowing if he heard. I turned to face Tara.

"Maybe we should do something this weekend?" Tara suggested, as we walked back to where the ceremony was held.

"Yeah, how about the movies?" I asked Tara, it would be good to spend time with her for once.

"Sounds good! I'll text you the time!" I nodded as she rushed home.

I looked around and spotted my family. Once everyone was really to leave I sat in the car and wondered off into a zone.

What if Ashton doesn't like me and I'm just trying too hard to get his attention? But after all Tara knows Ashton very well and did say he liked me.

I don't believe her.

That would be a dream come true!

I arrived at home, running to my room I lay down on my bed and slowly drifted to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the spelling mistakes!

Thanks for reading! :)

Short chapter :\