End Up Here Chapter #10

HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY TO THE MOST AMAZING AND BEAUTIFULEST FRIEND I KNOW!!! I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY AND ENJOY GOING TO THE SNOW!!! ILL MISS YOU!!! THIS ONES FOR YOUUUU!!! :-D XOXO

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Courtney's POV~

"How have you guys been?" I asked looking back at Ashton.

He seems, himself...

"A mess!" Tara replied.

"Let's forget it happened okay?" Ashton spoke, smiling.

His smile still makes me melt inside.

"Sounds good!" I said looking down, does he still remember about the texting? That I like him? Maybe he doesn't feel the same so he's keeping it a secret...

Or maybe he forgot, yeah let's hope that's the case.

"So how about a sleepover on Friday?" Tara suggested as I sat down across from her.

"Sounds fun am I invited?" Ashton chuckled, sitting down next to me?

Suddenly my stomach started to feel funny, I think I was nervous or was it butterflies? Maybe both.

"Hell yeah! Wouldn't be the same if ya weren't!" Tara answered getting food out her bag.

"Awesome! Can't wait for Friday!" Ashton brought his hands on the table, fiddling with his fingers.

"I guess it's on Friday then?" I glanced at Tara, seeing Ashton at the corner of my eye.

"Yep!" She grinned with her teeth showing.

"I'm just gonna go wash my hands!" Tara got up and left.

"Wha-" I choked, slowly turning my head to Ashton's, not knowing what to say.

"I'm sorry..." His voice mumbled as he spoke first. Putting his hands back under the table, his palm brushing the side of my leg. Making me get shivers, running up my spine and down all the way to my feet.

"For what exactly?" I asked him confused.

"For going off at you, I shouldn't have done that... I just couldn't handle everything at once... I'm sorry!"

"Oh, uh it's okay.. I'm sorry for stuffing everything up... I was stupid and wasn't thinking!" I confessed, looking straight ahead, knowing if I looked him in the eye, I would probably faint...

"I'm back! What did I miss?" A smirk appeared on Tara's lips.

I knew she planned this!

"Um nothing!" I quickly responded.

4 days later~ (sorry for skipping days)

It was finally Friday, lunch time to be exact. The week had flown by so quick that before I knew it, it was Friday. Tonight was going to be really fun and exciting!

"He simply doesn't like me!" I explained to Tara, I told her about what I said when I texted Ashton the other week. She seems to have another idea.

"Oh but he does!" She replied as we finished walking down the stairs of the year 12 building, we were trying to find Ashton for some reason.

"Does not!" I spat back.

"Does too!" Tara said excitedly.

"No he doesn't!" I pointed out once again.

"Yeah he does!" She grinned as we walked towards our table.

"Ugh no he doesn't!" I laughed.

"You're just too blind to see the way he looks at you!" She smirked.