Symbolized Chapter #17

Tara's POV~

"Ugh!" Finally reaching my house I stormed to my room. God he's so annoying!

Does he even think before he speaks?

I don't understand him one bit! One minute he's opening up to me and I actually enjoy his company, then he's talking shit and using that same fucking attitude he was when we were at the carnival. He's so unpredictable!

Courtney's POV~

Well, today has actually been the best day of my life!

"Courtney?" A knock on my bedroom door made me lose my train of thought.

"Yeah?" I questioned my mum as I opened my door.

"Just making sure everything is okay with you and Ashton? You're home earlier than usual!" She smiled.

"Oh um he drove me home..." I couldn't help but smile at the sight of hearing his name.

"Well that's nice, maybe you could bring Ashton over one day?" She stood still leaning her shoulder on the door frame, waiting to hear my reaction.

"Mum were not dat-"

"I know but just know I approve! I'm sure he's a lovely gentleman!"

"Uh yeah." I bit my lip, I don't really like talking to my mum about boys, I feel more comfortable talking about it with a friend. Like Tara for example.

"Alright, well dinner will be ready soon..."

"Okay, I'll just do some homework then" She walked down the hall and into the kitchen, hmm homework?

Or think about Ashton's arm brushing against mine for a split second, and him whispering in my ear.

Ashton’s POV~

I know it was a tad weird when I stopped at a random space only two houses away from hers. But I really wanted to walk her to her front door. Is that weird? I don’t even know what I’m thinking at the moment. All I know is I like her, and eventually she will be mine!

Tara’s POV~

Why is it that I can’t stop thinking of him?

He does my head in yet he’s my only thought? I don’t understand what’s happening to me? Can someone please explain?

I scrolled through my contacts on my phone, hoping to get some use of talking to someone. Anyone in fact!

Beep

My phone vibrated?

“What the-“ Opening the message I looked at the unknown number.

‘Sorry. . .’ Um what?

‘Who’s this?’

Well this is strange… Who is it? I stared at my screen waiting for a reply.

Suddenly my phone started to ring. Placing it on my ear, I hear the sound of a phone being shuffled then go quiet.

"Hello?" The voice spoke, I opened my mouth in shock.

"Tara?" The most idiotic, bad ass, stupid and mean hot of a guy named Michael spoke.

"What?" I snapped into my phone, waiting for him to speak.

"Aren't you going to ask how I got your number?" I could tell he was smirking on the other end of the line.

"How did you get my number Michael?" I huffed, sitting down on my bed with my legs dangling off.

"Easy, I just looked through your phone when you weren't using it..."