The Truth Chapter #13

Tara's POV~

The certain flew up from the window being open, making cold air enter my room. Shivering against the cool breeze I noticed Michael standing there with his arms crossed over his chest. His head turned, looking out the window. That's when I saw the rose tattoo on his neck, every detail was sharp and drawn perfectly. The tonal work on the leaves making it look realistic, why would you get a tattoo? On your neck? I wonder if it hurt.

"What do you mean, 'what do you mean?' It's obvious!" Michael spoke making me loose my train of thought. I blinked and took in what he said.

"When we touch? What the heck! How did that even..." I don't want to talk about this anymore, I wish it never happened.

I think I need to sit down before I pass out from shock, this is all too much for someone like me to Handle.

"Happen?" Michael finished my sentence.

I'm not liking any minute of this.

"It's when your skin touches mine! Duh!" He waved his hands, like it was no big deal.

Well it is for me!

"I haven't even fucking touched you!" I'm exploding with a mixture of emotions at this point.

"Are you not listening? You fainted, I caught you before you hit the fucking ground, we fucking touched Tara!"

"I don't believe you, get out of my room!" I yelled with anger, my eyes darted upwards meeting his, the moonlight was angled perfectly on his face, his eyes were greener than I've ever seen before, I think this is the first time I've ever noticed the colour of them.

Wait what am I saying?

"Maybe it's because you can't remember! Hold my hand, I'll prove it!" He stood closer.

"No!" I stepped back, scared of what will happen, where we'll end up this time. If I touch him...

"Hold my fucking hand!" He growled, placing his hand out. Waiting for me to grab it.. It's not happening.

"No! I'm not going too! Now get out!" Why does he make me angry every time I see or hear him.

"Why not?" A smirk formed, his teeth showing as I looked at him.

"Because I hate you!" I just wanted him to leave already.

"No you don't, you're just scared..." His voice became raspy as he whispered.

"Fuck off Michael!" This time I growled, my voice cracking at the end.

Is it true? Am I scared?

"You love me!"

"I'll fucking push you out the window!"

"Oh, is little Tara threatening me?" He chuckled, raising an eyebrow.

"Leave!"

"Okay, mine if I use the front door?"

Panic erupted onto my face, he's joking right?

"I'm kidding!" The corner of his lips curved up.

"Go!" I pointed my index finger to the window.

"Bye Tara... We'll meet again soon!"

No, no no no no no no no no nO!

I watched as he swiftly jumped out the window, landing with a thud I immediately closed the window and pushed the curtains together never wanting to see him again, ever... But of course I will, it's just my luck.

Courtney's POV~

"AGHHH!" I screamed into my pillow.

I hate myself, I hate myself I HATE MYSELF.