The Good & The Bad Chapter #20

Tara's POV~

"I can't just let him yell at me half the time!" I shifted my bag strap on my shoulder and sighed.

"Ashton did say the two of you would be a handful." Courtney said her eyes trailing to the left, like she was looking for something, or someone.

"What?" I questioned looking to see where this damn teacher was.

"I think he knew the two of you wouldn't mix so well together." Courtney moved her gaze to mine. I looked as the teacher rushed, fiddling with her keys.

"Is that so?" I said keeping my eye on the teacher, waiting for the bloody door to open.

"Yeah, I'm sure you guys can work around it!" Courtney replied.

"I'm not so sure..." I bit my lip in distress.

"Maybe you need to teach him a lesson?" People rushed in class talking loudly amongst themselves

"How?" I listened closely.

Courtney shrugged her shoulders as we entered the class, I took my seat next to her and hoped she had come up with something.

"Be nice to him, and when he least expects it just stab him in the freaking back!"

"So you mean like show him whose boss?" I smirked, I like the sound of this.

"Yeah exactly!" Courtney smiled.

Finally after two hours of solving Maths problems it was recess. I walked with Courtney over to the seats. Just as I was about to sit down I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. I clasp it in my hands and slide the message open.

'Meet me @ school gates'

@ school gates? Who the fuck writes 'at' like that.

I gulped at the name, Michael that's who.

Shit, if I don't go he will probably come looking for me.

"Uh I have to meet my mum at the school gates, I forgot my um lunch money!" I turned to Courtney.

"That's okay, I'll wait for Ashton to come." She smiled and took her seat which would be opposite to me.

"Thanks." I muttered as I quickly turned around, dodging school students and teachers to reach the school gate quickly. I wonder why he wants to see me? Was it because he had found more information on all this stupid bull shit that's going on and decided to tell me?

I spotted Michael leaning his back on the gate, i slowly approached him.

"What are you doing here?" I furred my brows together, angrily.

"Cominggg to talkkk with youuu!" He smiled slurring his words long.

"How are you?' He continued, looking at me his eyes darting towards mine in desire.

"Michael stop! I don't want to talk to you right now!" His hand was on the verge of touching my hair, oh hell no.

"Why? I haven't done anything!" He yelled, why is he angry all of a sudden?

Courtney's POV~

"Why hello Courtney!" Ashton grinned, I smiled as he took his position in Tara's spot so he could face me.

"Where's Tara?" Ashton noticed she was gone.

"She had to see her mum at the school gates to pick up her lunch money." I said swiftly.

"Lunch money? She doesn't get lunch money, that was so in year seven!"

"Oh." My voice came out silently low.