Deserted Chapter #7

JUST LIKE TO DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER TO COURTNEY I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CONCERT AND HAD TO TIME OF YOUR LIFE!!!! OMG SO HAPPY FOR YOU CANT WAIT FOR YOU TO SHARE EVERYTHING!!!

LUB CHU :-) xxx

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tara's POV~

"Don't be scared babe..." His voice whispered, his breath coming in close contact of my neck, making me shiver in slight fear.

Can someone explain what I'm feeling right now?

"W- who said I am?" I stuttered again, quickly dodging him and walking towards the park bench, sitting down.

"How did you find me? Why did you bring me here? I just wanted to be left alone, right now!" I crossed my arms and glanced my eyes at his body, not staring just taking his appearance in.

That was all...

His checkered black and red sleeves were rolled up, exposing his two sleeves of tattoos. Black skinny jeans with combat boots, his hair was spiked up and bright as ever.

"You worry too much" his voice chuckled, making me lose my train of thought.

Who was this guy standing in front of me?

What does he want?

I have nothing to offer him...

"Uh, look I don't know you... I don't understand what you want but I'm leaving, later stranger!" I smiled to myself at the last part, ignoring him I walked back onto the footpath and headed in the direction of my house.

"Wait!" I heard him behind me, shrugging him off I kept walking.

"I said wait!" His voice demanded.

"What am I a dog?" I stopped in my tracks as he jogged up to me.

"What?" I said not pleased by him.

"Can't I walk you home?"

"Um let me think about that... No!"

"Why not?" He said bitting his bottom lip.

"I don't know you!" My hands flung out from frustration.

"Are you saying you want to get to know me?" He smirked.

"No, in fact I hate you! You're weird and creepy I don't get what Ashton is doing, hanging out with you!"

"Can I tell you a secret?" He whispers griping my long sleeve shirt. Looking straight into his eyes I whispered back.

"No, thanks.."

"Suit your self, later babe!" And just like that he walked off.

Uh

I'm so confused...

What the fuck just happened? Did I really just talk to that creep?

Finally reaching my house I smelt the spicy food of a Thai curry for dinner.

"You alright Tara?" My mum spoke looking at me and placing a bowl in front of my spot on the dining table.

"Yeah, fine thanks..." I walked to my chair and sat down, looking at the yummy food.

Courtney's POV~

After staring at my ceiling for a long period of time I dozed off to sleep, must be from all the stress of people yelling at me, I'm not used to it. Not really use to being alone either, oh wait who am I kidding, I've been alone for all this time, third wheeling and just tagging along, I've never really been close to either Tara or Ashton...

What am I meant to do now?

Great Monday is just around the corner... Hmm

I'm so sorry...

A text from Ashton appeared on my screen?

Quickly unlocking it I blinked a few times before relishing I should reply.

Is this a joke?

He could be lying I don't know how Ashton acts, well not anymore...

Is what a joke?

My screen flashed.

Saying sorry Ash? The way you've acted, I don't get it? Why did you text me? Don't you wanna talk to Tara about it???????

What am I doing?

I was just trying to make things right between us... Is that so wrong?

Hmmm

Okay...

I replied gluing my eyes on the screen...

You okay?

Yeah fine, just fine....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kinda cliff hanger? DONT HATE ME

Sorry it was short!! Well I think it was... Hope you liked it though! :-)

Byeee