Everything I didn't Say Chapter #11

Courtney's POV~

"What are you doing?" I laughed looking at Ashton as his body was close, his hands reaching for me as a smirk appeared on his lips.

"What? I can't tickle you!" Ashton grinned showing his sparkling white teeth, his fingers continued moving along side of my hips as he tickled me.

"Stop!" I whined trying to stop him, placing my arms out to stop him from reaching me any further.

"Courtney!" Tara yelled, I looked over to her standing with her arms crossed.

"Courtney!" She said once more.

"What?" I asked looking back to Ashton who was hovering over my body on the couch.

****

"Courtney!" Tara's voice was a faint whisper through my ears.

"Hmm" I turned my body, clutching onto the warm sensation of the blanket.

"You should wake up!" I slowly opened my eyes squinting as the room filled with sun light.

"What-" I felt something next to me nearly on me actually, I slowly looked down scared to see what was there.

"What, no why is he? There.... I-" I looked at Ashton, there was no blanket... Just him.

Does that mean I..

Slept
Next
To
Him?
Or
On
Him? Well shit...
Embarrassing.

"I came back last night and saw you asleep, you kinda laid on Ashton... I didn't wanna wake you so I let you be!"

"But..." I lifted my hand so I was sitting up.

"It was great, you looked really cute! He kinda cuddled you and slept talked..."

"He what? What did he say?"

"You did too!" Tara smirked, I needed to escape and get off Ashton before he woke.

"You said and I quote 'No, don't leave! Stay!' It was funny, what were you dreaming about...?"

"Wait, more like who?" She smirked again.

"None of your business!" I shot back.

Ashton looked really peaceful asleep, slowly and quietly I lifted my weight off from the couch being careful not to wake him. Looking over at Tara who was smiling. The sound of Ashton shifting again made me look at him, his hair was messily placed across his forehead. His arms still crossed, he was still in a deep sleep, good! He didn't notice me gone! Phew.

"The truth is... I like you too!" Mumbled Ashton shifting his position so he was cuddling his legs. He tosses again, he definitely likes to turn throughout his sleep.

"Tara? Am I hearing this right?" I leaned closer so I could whisper in her ear, not taking my eyes off Ashton. Tara nodded in reply as we stood watching Ashton to see whether he would talk again.

"What are you doing? Don't look away!" Ashton giggled his lips forming a smile.

Geez he has full on conversations!

"What is he dreaming of?" I slightly chucked. He's one weird goofball, maybe that's why I fancy him...

"You..." Tara said walking over to him.

A certain feeling in my gut started to take place as I thought about what Ashton was saying. I saw Tara flick Ashton on the ear and freaked out. What is she doing?

"What are you doing? Stop! You'll wake him!" I shrieked, panicking.

"That's the point!" She laughed, now standing back.