Meet the Parents

A/N SMUT WARNING!!!! its brief and there are lots of fluffy feels later so it is a roller coaster of a story. Enjoy!! <3

Tonight was the night. John was going to tell his family about us. We have been together for almost a year now and he has yet to tell his family. They were coming over for dinner tonight and the tension coming off of my lover was intense. I don't know much about his parents, but judging by his sister's behavior and how he was behaving, I can guess that they are less than pleasant. John was racing around the flat, hiding my experiments and tidying the place for the thousandth time today. He was a bundle of angry nerves and I needed to calm him down. We had twenty minutes before his parents were set to arrive. That's plenty of time to calm him down.

"John."

"What Sherlock?" His tone was harsh and hurried. He looked terrified and exhausted and jacked up all at the same time. I walked cautiously over to the man I had fallen so in love with.

"You need to calm down; there is nothing more you can do."

"Sherlock, you don't understand. You haven't met my family, they will tear you apart." I stilled his hands, which were busy furiously cleaning the kitchen table again. I pulled his arms up and forced him to stand still. He glared at me and I noticed his breathing was erratic. His cheeks were flushed, making him look like a teenager. It was cute but sad at the same time, because I knew I hadn't caused this blush.

"John, you need to breathe. We have twenty minutes for you to get yourself in order, but you need to breathe." I moved my hands to his shoulders and gently shook him. "If you pass out I can't guarantee that your family will me too pleased with their greeting." He laughed at my comment, shaking his head and taking a deep breath. "Let's get you dressed love." I spun him around and pushed him into our room. He only needed two minutes to get dressed. I had other plans for the remaining fifteen minutes.

We got into the bedroom and I pushed him against the door, pressing my lips against his and kissing him deeply. He fought at first, though he gave in after a few seconds, and letting out little moans of pleasure as he got more into it. I love it when I can feel him melting under my ministrations, feeling my normally immovable blogger reduced to primal need under my hands. Normally he was the one that took control, but today he needed this.

I grabbed him and spun us around, pushing him onto the bed, holding him down as he tried to sit back up.

"Just lay back John, let me do this for you." I kissed him once again before sliding my hands down his torso. I reached his trousers and undid the buckle, using one of my hands to once again pin him to the mattress.

"Sherlock-" I shushed him, pulling his trousers open and rubbing my fingers along his hard length, eliciting a moan from him. "S-Sherlock they a-are going t-to be h-here s-soon." He stumbled over his words as I continued to tease him.

"I know love, we have lots of time." I looked up at him, smirking as I pulled his pants out of my way, sending his stiff member springing up. I stroked him gently, still teasing him. I could do this all day, just listening to the little noises he makes when I touch him. But we don't have all day, we only have 10 minutes. I took him into my mouth and sucked gently, pulling a loud groan from him. I continued my actions, moving my mouth up and down his shaft, sucking gently as I went. It didn't take long before he was losing control of his actions. He tended to get a little aggressive when he was excited, not that I minded. He tangled his fingers in my hair and started guiding my head and bucking his hips. I let him do what he wanted to my mouth. He needed this.

We had less than three minutes left when he finished, reaching his climax with a cry of my name and filling my mouth with his come. I made sure to swallow it all, I knew he liked that and it saved on cleanup time. I stood and straightened my clothes and hair. I then turned and helped my boyfriend to his feet, handing him the shirt I had chosen for him and giving him a kiss on his forehead. I figured he wouldn't want to taste himself on my lips. I was wrong. He stopped me from walking away, pulling me in for a deep kiss, dipping his tongue into my mouth before pulling away and smirking.