I Have a Boyfriend

A/N Hey My Lovelies!!! Bit of an angsty one for you all!!! TRIGGER WARNING!!! Abusive relationship ahead!!! Enjoy<3

"Victor, please don't be rude-"

"Seen, not heard Sherlock. Remember?" Sherlock snapped his jaw shut, glancing down at the coffee in front of him while his boyfriend continued insulting the young waitress.

The young woman had done nothing wrong, not really, but she had made the grave error of being nice to Sherlock. Victor was a petty, jealous man, and hated the thought of anyone trying to steal Sherlock's attentions.

When Victor finally shooed the poor girl away, there were tears on her cheeks and her shoulders were shaking with barely restrained sobs. Sherlock felt a flare of irritation and turned to glare at his lover.

"Was that absolutely necessary?" Victor's hand landed on Sherlock's thigh in a grip that was sure to leave bruises and he leaned in closer, making Sherlock whimper softly in pain. "V-Vic- s-she wasn't-"

"You know how I feel about others treating you like that. You are mine, and mine alone." Another hand gripped the back of Sherlock's neck tightly as he nodded timidly. Soft lips pressing against his own made his thoughts roll unpleasantly. "You know I love you, right?" Victor's soft voice sent a strange thrill through Sherlock, a weird mix of cold and hot that made him want to curl closer while running away.

He knew he probably should have run, but instead, he leaned into Victor's touch, blinking away tears and nodding.

"I love you too." Victor smiled happily and clapped a hand on Sherlock's cheek, just shy of too hard, and stood.

"Good, I'll be right back Darling." Sherlock waited until Victor was gone before calling one of the waiters over to his table.

"Can I help you?"

"Yes, please offer my sincerest apologies to the young woman my partner accosted, and ensure that she gets this." He handed the young man a folded bill. "He won't tip her." The young man nodded grimly, glancing back to where Victor had disappeared before smirking down at Sherlock.

"Hey, I'm done in about an hour, if you wanted to go out with me." Sherlock felt his jaw drop open slightly.

"I-I have a boyfriend." Sherlock knew he sounded rude, but the young man was being an idiot.

"I know, I just thought you could use a husband." The young man winked and slid a napkin into Sherlock's front pocket before walking away.

Sherlock sat frozen in shock until he felt Victor's hand on his shoulder.

"But Victor-"

"I said no, Sherlock!" The slamming of the door made Sherlock flinch, but he didn't follow his lover.

This wasn't the first time Victor had bailed on their plans, and something told Sherlock that it wouldn't be the last either. His hands curled into fists by his side and he fought to keep the tears at bay.

He loved Victor, but it was things like this that made Sherlock think about leaving.

He reached for his front pocket, planning on writing another goodbye note, even though he knew it would just end up being tossed in the bin after Victor came home. Sherlock was incapable of saying no to Victor's sad eyes and seductive touch.

His fingers grabbed onto something that was definitely wasn't a pen, and froze.

The note, the one the attractive young waiter had slipped him, was still in his front pocket.