Daddy

A/N Hey My Lovelies!!! Sorry I haven't been posting a lot recently...no real excuses...just haven't been writing that much for some reason lol..gonna start up again now though...here is a smutty OneShot to make up for it!! ;) SMUT WARNING!!! This is my first one like this (exploring the Daddy kink) so go easy on me...I normally don't really like the Daddy kink ones, especially not when it deals with the age-play and whatnot, but I saw a thing on Tumblr and I was inspired so here you go!! Hope you like it....Enjoy<3

***Fun little side fact...I am terrible at writing smut...I know it always turns out okay, but when I'm actually writing it I redo things a thousand times and keep getting distracted and a short little story can take me like a full day to write....but I love writing it and you guys love reading it so I power through lol***

"Are you mad?" Sherlock snatched the biscuit out of John's hand just as he was about to feed it to Rosie. "She has already had one today, that is more than enough." John rolled his eyes and laughed, pulling another sweet out of the box.

"It's fine Love, she's had more than two in a day when Mrs. Hudson watches her."

"Yes, and it's those nights when she is restless. It's far too much sugar for her just yet." Sherlock snapped, grabbing for the second biscuit. John held it just out of reach, a feat considering how lanky the other man was, and grabbed Sherlock's wrist. "John, give me the biscuit."

"No. They're low sugar and have no hidden preservatives. It's fine that she has another one." Sherlock scowled and ripped his hand away, his face slipping into that trademark pout that John had come to love.

"Yes, Daddy." The air between them stilled, and both men froze.

It wasn't as though Sherlock hadn't called John Daddy before, because he always did when talking to Rosie, but something about this time was different.

It wasn't said playfully, 'where's Daddy? There he is!' There was a heat behind the word that changed how it sat in the air between them.

Sherlock flushed, his brain suddenly flooded inexplicably with arousal because oh, that's new, and John was watching him with a too-heated look in his eyes.

"Good," John said, stepping slightly closer to the detective and licking his lips in that way that drove Sherlock mad. "Because Daddy knows best, right Sherlock?" He could do little more than nod in response, swallowing thickly.

John smirked and licked his lips once more before turning back to Rosie, handing the child the biscuit before starting to clear the table.

"Why don't you go see if Mrs. H will watch Rosie tonight? I think you and I need to talk." John said, smiling dangerously up at Sherlock, who would have rolled his eyes if the doctor hadn't reached around him and pinched his arse.

They had started this relationship shortly after John moved back to Baker Street, and were finally getting past the awkward, I-have-no-idea-how-to-do-this stage. John always insisted on talking through anything that came up between them, especially things revolving around sex. Not that it was necessary, neither of them really had any major kinks to negotiate.

Until now apparently.

A few hours later, Rosie was down with Mrs. Hudson, the kitchen was cleared and tea was made. Sherlock sat in his armchair across from John, squirming uncomfortably under the gaze of his lover.

"So." Sherlock said, bouncing his knee anxiously. He hated these talks, they served to make him wait longer before he could have John inside him. "You wanted to talk."