Shezza

A/N Hey My Lovelies!!! I came up with this a while ago and finally decided to try writing it!!! This story needs a SMUT WARNING!!!! and a TRIGGER WARNING!!! as in this, John is suicidal and it talks about it a fair bit....basically, John is a suicidal doctor that wants to have one last night of fun before his kills himself. Shezza is a young sex worker that agrees to help him...Enjoy<3

Nothing ever happens to me.

Not exactly a true statement, John knew that simple, everyday things happened to him. Bumped into a pretty lady on the tube, met up with old friends on the street.

Nothing interesting happens to me.

That's why he was there, in the seediest corner of the city, every penny of his measly savings account in his pocket, looking for something interesting. He had no plans to return to his boring, mundane life after the night was over, so if he was robbed and killed while wandering around, that would just make things easier for him come morning.

He stopped walking, leaning against a wall and watching the various sex workers wandering the streets.

He could just pick one of these girls, buy her attentions for the night, pay for her drugs or whatever, maybe try a few himself. It's not he was going to live long enough to regret any decisions.

"I wouldn't go for her." A deep, posh-sounding voice came from beside him, making him flinch and reach for his belt reflexively. No gun, remember? They took that when you tried to eat it. "She was just sold to a pimp that is known for robbing her tricks." The voice belonged to a figure that was propped against the alley entryway, hidden by the shadows.

John's mind screamed danger! He pushed his hands into his pockets and glanced back at the girl he had been watching, a smirk playing on his lips.

"Maybe I'm looking for a bit of danger." He heard the mysterious man's interested hum and felt it when the presence shifted closer to his side. He didn't look at the man though, keeping his eyes trained on the group of people on the sidewalk.

"You're looking for an escape." The deep voice was inches from his ear, and he finally turned, finding himself incredibly close to a very pale, very young man.

He was possibly the most attractive man John had ever seen, high cheekbones and flawless skin accented by silver eyes that reflected what little light there was. He looked too young and far too posh to be out in this area.

"You crave adventure, something your day-to-day life fails to offer you, but you've never done this before. You need to feel alive, like you did in the war." John knew he should be alarmed by that, but all he could focus on was the young man's lips and voice.

He shifted closer to the young man, just barely resisting the urge to reach out and touch him.

"How much for the night?" He asked, his breath hitched slightly when the young man also stepped closer, leaving little to no space between them.

"How much do you have?"

"Three thousand." Their lips brushed as they spoke, and John felt his blood thrumming in his veins.

"Good enough." John's heart thudded painfully when the young man pressed their lips together, making John's mind spin. He sighed into the kiss, opening his mouth and whimpering as he felt the young man suck and bite gently on his bottom lip. "What is your name?"

"John." The young man pulled back and smirked, taking John's hand and winking at him.

"Well John, what say you to dinner?" John let himself be led away, more than a little disappointed that the kiss had ended.