Fuck You

A/N Hey My Lovelies!!!! I am back!!!!! So sorry about the delay in posting... My husband and I have decided to move, so I have been crazy busy with packing and other adult shit lol... but here, after I-don't-even-know how many months, is the long awaited part two to Fuck Me!!!!! I am dedicating this chapter to the wonderful Kristin5687 as it was her birthday the other day, and I promised her a fic of her choice and she chose this one!!! So thank her for kicking me in the ass and getting this written lol... So... needless to say... this needs a SMUT WARNING!!!! I hope this one was worth the wait for y'all... Enjoy<3 

"Sherlock, that's enough!" John snapped, rubbing his hands over his face and glaring at the detective, trying to catch his attention. Sherlock rolled his eyes, ignoring John and continuing to spout abuse at Lestrade and the detectives filling their flat.

"Perhaps if you idiots had a collective IQ higher than-" John stood, grabbing the taller man's elbow and dragging him away, ignoring his protests and offering Lestrade an apologetic smile as he hauled the squirming man into his bedroom. "John, what the-" John closed the door and shoved Sherlock back against the door, glaring at him just long enough to make the genius blush and fidget uncomfortably. "John-"

"You need to calm down, Sherlock."

"They're being intransigent, John. How am I supposed to solve the case when they keep botching the evidence?"

"Sherlock-"

"Oh, please John, I thought you would be smart enough to see-"

"Sherlock-"

"Come on, I know you have at least some semblance of a brain in there-"

"Oi! Fuck you!"

"Please do." The air between them changed, shifting and darkening into something dangerous and exciting. John smirked, licking his lips and feeling a sense of glee flood him as Sherlock blushed, blinking rapidly and fussing with his sleeves.

John stepped closer, reaching up and smoothing Sherlock's lapel, noting the way the other man's breath caught at the action.

"Tell you what," he dropped his voice, crowding closer to Sherlock, "solve this case, without pissing off the whole of New Scotland Yard, and I will fuck you until you forget your bloody name. Deal?" Sherlock whimpered, leaning down and attempting to kiss John, but the shorter man leaned away, laughing softly at the desperate sound his action elicited. "Think you can handle that, Love?" Sherlock nodded desperately, whimpering softly as John finally kissed him, tugging the taller man close.

John broke the kiss, pinning Sherlock against the wall and grinning at the breathless whine that came from his boyfriend's throat. He stepped back, straightening Sherlock's jacket and winking up at the other man.

"Come on Posh Boy, solve me a murder."

"Get fucked, Freak." Anderson snapped, sending Sherlock a glare. John sent Sherlock a warning glance before he could snap back. Sherlock sighed, rubbing a hand over his face and smiling snidely at the officer.

"That's the idea, Anderson." He mumbled, sending a flash of glee through John. Anderson rolled his eyes, continuing to sort through the seemingly endless stacks of files. "There has to be something in here, something that we missed."

"And you're sure Donaldson is the killer?" The question earned John a glare, which he laughed off, making a show of stretching, moaning softly as his joints popped.