The Plan

A/N Hey My Lovelies!!! So I came up with this idea that John and Greg pretend to date to make Sherlock and Mycroft jealous...Here is the first half...the second half will be posted to my Mystrade OneShot book so keep your eyes open for that!! Hope you like it!!! Enjoy <3

"How is it, that the two smartest men in the whole of London, are also the densest?" Greg whined, dropping his head against the bar. John hummed sympathetically, patting his friend's shoulder.

This had become a bit of a ritual for the pair, meeting once a week to sulk about the Holmes brothers. They had discovered each other's feelings for the brothers a while back.

"You know, it's not right, both of us pining like fucking teens." John grumbled, spinning his beer between his hands. "We should do something about it."

"Like what?"

"I don't know. Sherlock hates it when I date. Maybe we can make them jealous?" Greg's head popped up almost comically, causing John to giggle.

"John. I have a plan!" Greg spun to face John, the blogger having to catch him as he nearly fell. Greg grabbed John's shoulder and looked at him seriously. "John Watson, will you go out with me so we can make the Holmes Brothers jealous?" John blinked uncertainly, he had never pictured himself with Greg.

It wasn't that Greg wasn't attractive, because by all standards, he certainly was. John shrugged, placing his hand on Greg's thigh.

"Why the fuck not?"

Less than an hour later, John and Greg were stumbling up the steps to Baker Street, snogging messily and giggling.

It was weird, kissing Greg. Not unpleasant, the man was a pretty skilled kisser, but it just felt off. There was no real attraction between them, but the alcohol was making it easier to lose himself in the feeling of Greg's lips and hands exploring his body.

John scrabbled with the door handle as Greg kept pawing at his shirt. They stumbled back into the flat, John trying to direct their inevitable fall onto the couch.

"John?" The unmistakable baritone of his flatmate sent John reeling back, only to be pulled close again by Greg. Right. Supposed to be making him jealous. John spun in Greg's arms tilting his neck to give the DI room to kiss and suck the skin there. "What the hell-"

"I thought you would be at Bart's."

"I finished early. Y-You and Gavin-"

"It's Greg, and yes."

"Since when?"

"About an hour ago."

"Why?" Because I'm sick of waiting for you. John moaned when Greg hit a particularly sensitive spot on his neck, rolling his head back against the other man's shoulder.

"Because Greg's hot, I'm desperate, and we're both single." John turned his head and caught Greg's lips in what he hoped was a searing kiss. "And he's a fucking great kisser." Greg chuckled against his lips and licked gently into John's mouth, making his toes curl.

The swish of fabric and the slam of a door jolted John away from Greg again.

Sherlock had barricaded himself in his bedroom and soon enough, the flat was filled with an unpleasant screech from his violin.

"Sorry Mate. Thought for a second there he was gonna rip my face off." John's stomach tightened and he stepped away from Greg.

"It's alright. I wasn't kidding, you are a great kisser." Greg laughed and blushed, rubbing his hand over the back of his neck. "You want to crash here?" John asked, uncertain as to how far Greg wanted to make Sherlock think they went.