Pictures

A/N Hey My Lovelies!!! So Kristin5687 has been asking me to write this for a couple weeks so...Here it is!!! Hope you like it!! I may continue it another day...I'm just not feeling 100% right now so I didn't feel like writing smut....Enjoy<3

No matter how many times Sherlock would ask, John would never talk about his time in Afghanistan. Whether it was because the memories were too painful, or he just didn't remember, Sherlock didn't know.

"I just don't want to talk about it Sherlock."

"But John-"

"No Sherlock. I'm not having this discussion again. Stop asking." Sherlock huffed and grabbed his computer, settling in for another boring day. John had to work, so Sherlock was left to his own devices.

Never a good plan.

Within a few hours, Sherlock had hacked into Mycroft's private server.

He knew that his older brother had looked into John's past when they first met, so it made sense that he would have a file on the man.

Sherlock found more than he had bargained for.

There was a whole file filled with pictures of John in his uniform. Sherlock felt a blush cover his cheeks and neck at the images. Sherlock was aware of his minor soldier kink, it had caused some minor distractions while on cases, but never anything he couldn't ignore. Nothing like this.

There were pictures of a young John, his arm draped over the shoulders of other men, a huge grin on his face. He was dressed in his fatigues and there was a thin layer of sweat on his skin. It was the hottest thing Sherlock had ever seen.

He saved the pictures to his computer, titling the file 'Ash Identification Research Part 2: Cigars' so John wouldn't snoop. He had a feeling he would be looking at those regularly.

A few weeks later, Sherlock was hunched over his microscope, trying to identify what type of ash the killer left at the crime scene.

"You really think you can ID the killer by cigarette ash?" Sherlock rolled his eyes and sent John a glare.

"Not cigarette ash, cigar ash. I can prove who it was by identifying the type of cigar the killer smoked. Can you open my file on ash identification?" John hummed his acknowledgement and Sherlock heard him open his computer.

There were a few minutes of silence as John looked for the files. An awkward laugh filled the air and something cold gripped Sherlock's gut. His jaw dropped open and he looked up, his cheeks burning as he registered his mistake.

He had labeled the folder of pictures of John as Cigar Ash.

"J-John-"

"Where the Hell did you get these?" Sherlock chanced a look in John's direction, seeing the shock on his flatmate's blushed face.

"I-I hacked into Mycroft's database."

"Mycroft has seen these?"

"I got them from his files, so I would assume he saw them." John was quiet for a while, and Sherlock ran through every conceivable way this could go. How was he going to explain why he kept the pictures? I saved the pictures of you in your army fatigues so I could fuel my wank fantasies.

"Sherlock?" The detective ignored John's question, turning back to his microscope, hoping John would leave him alone.

A firm hand on his shoulder shocked his mind out of his thoughts.