Great Balls of Fire

A/N Hey My Lovelies!!! So I was listening to an old iPod of mine and found this song, Great Balls of Fire by Jerry Lee Lewis, and had an image of John playing this song and Sherlock losing his shit over it....Enjoy<3 

"John, I need a distraction."

"What the fuck am I supposed to do?"

"I don't care, just keep the crowd distracted." John growled in frustration as his boyfriend scurried off, determined to find their suspect. How the fuck am I supposed to distract this crowd?

An idea flashed through John's head and he made his way to speak to the manager.

Sherlock made his way through the crowd, scanning the faces of people as he passed. Their suspect was there somewhere, he was sure of it. He needed John's distraction, he needed people focused on one thing. The suspect would be the only one that wasn't focused on the distraction.

The lights on-stage flickered on, and Sherlock watched as John stalked to the middle of the stage, stopping just before the grand piano. He took a seat at the instrument and adjusted the mic so it was level with his mouth.

"Hello, I'm John, and this is for my cock of a boyfriend." The room chuckled and Sherlock blushed when John met his eyes. The doctor pushed up his sleeves and tugged the tie Sherlock had insisted he wear loose. Sherlock continued scanning the room, forcing himself to focus on the case and not on how good John looked at that piano.

Sherlock froze when John started to play, and spun violently when he started to sing.

You shake my nerves and you rattle my brain

John's voice was slightly shaky and rough, but it matched the notes perfectly and effortlessly.

Too much love drives a man insane

You broke my will, but what a thrill

John's eyes met Sherlock's and he sent the detective a cheeky wink.

Goodness, gracious, great balls of fire

The music picked up and John started rocking on the stool, his fingers flying easily over the keys. Sherlock's mouth felt dry and he forced himself to take a quick glance around the room. He easily spotted his target and sent a picture to Lestrade, who was waiting by the doors.

I laughed at love 'cause I thought it was funny

You came along and moved me honey

I've changed my mind, your love is fine

Goodness, gracious, great balls of fire

John was playing the piano as though he was born to do just that, never missing a single note. He caught Sherlock's eye and grinned, his eyes glinting dangerously under the stage lights.

Kiss me baby, woo feels good

Hold me baby, well I want to love you like a lover should

Sherlock gave up all pretenses and walked closer to the stage, his eyes never leaving his lover's.

You're fine, so kind

I want to tell the world that you're mine, mine, mine, mine

Sherlock could feel the burning need coursing through his body as he watched John practically writhing in front of the keys. Sweat was starting to drip from John's head and his hair had become dislodged from where he had gelled it down.

I chew my nails and I twiddle my thumbs

I'm real nervous, but it sure is fun

Come on baby, drive me crazy

Goodness, gracious, great balls of fire!

The song ended and the room erupted into a whirlwind of cheers, men and women alike standing to applaud Sherlock's doctor. He fought back the wave of jealousy when a young man helped John off the stage, shaking his hand and patting his back. The touch lingered too long and Sherlock felt the need to rip the man's face off.

John brushed the man off politely and hurried over to Sherlock, his face flushed and chest practically heaving.

"Well? How'd I do?" Sherlock gripped his hips tightly and pulled him close, catching his lips in a rough kiss. He felt his boyfriend chuckle against him and push him back. "I'll take it you liked that?"

"You never said you could play."

"It never came up, and we don't have a piano."

"I'm going to get us one." John laughed, fiddling with Sherlock's collar and blushing in embarrassment.

"I don't think-" Lestrade appeared by their side then, clapping a hand on John's shoulder.

"Hey Mate, that was amazing! I had no idea you could play like that." John flushed and grinned, turning to chat with the DI. Sherlock kept his hands on John's hips and leaned down to nuzzle the doctor's ear.

"I want to see you naked, playing that piano, while I suck your-"

"Alright, I think I need to get Sherlock home. God only knows when the last time he slept was, and I know for a fact he hasn't eaten since Monday-"

"And I'll bet he wants to shag you senseless right about now, eh?" John blushed furiously and Sherlock hid a snicker in the crook of his neck. Lestrade was more than aware of their relationship and enjoyed bugging John about it. "Hey, don't be embarrassed man, I get like that whenever Myc starts playing his piano. Something about a man writhing behind those keys." Lestrade winked and walked away laughing. John turned around in Sherlock's arms, hiding his face in the taller man's chest. They giggled for a few minutes before Sherlock let John lead him out of the building.

They hailed a cab and soon they were heading home to Baker Street.

"You know, I wasn't kidding about buying a piano."

"I know. Was what Greg said true? You liked watching me play?" Sherlock shifted as the memory of John playing sent a wave of arousal crashing over him.

"It was easily the sexiest thing I have ever watched you do." John chuckled darkly and glanced at the cabbie before leaning over to whisper in Sherlock's ear.

"So, does that mean you enjoyed it more than watching me ride you?" Sherlock whimpered and shifted again. "Pity, because that was my plan for tonight, but if you think me playing the piano is sexier, then maybe I'll just wait until you get one." Sherlock gripped John's arm tightly, his hand's shaking violently.

"Don't even joke about that John." John laughed, gently taking his earlobe between his lips and sucking lightly.

"I would never, though I am going to warn you that if you don't eat first, you won't get any tonight." Sherlock whined, but nodded. John always had to make sure that Sherlock was fed and healthy before he let any sex happen, it was how he cared for the detective.

"I love you John."

"I love you too." The cab pulled to a stop and John paid before leading Sherlock into the flat.

They bought a piano two days later.