Chapter 14 - Little Ball of Pitch Black

*NOT EDITED*

Chapter 14

---

  Recap. . .

  "YOU GUYS THREW A PARTY? ELYSE, SARAH, AND DAD ARE COMING IN 15 MINUTES!" I started panicking, my heart beating frantically.

  "We have pizza?" Damon said weakly trying to make better of the situation, but stopped when he saw the murderous expression on my face.

  "Theese ees a deeeesaster," Damon said in the accent of Esteban from Zach and Cody.

  I shook my head and pinched the bridge of my nose. This was gonna be a long night.

   I wasted no time in getting everyone out, and immediately rushed inside the house with everyone on my heels. Walking to the large stereo in what used to be our living room, I pulled out the chords, shutting down the music. People started complaining and boo-ing, but that was the least of my worries right now.

   "Sorry, but party's over everyone! Get out!" Ryder clapped his hands loudly to get everyone's attention.

   When no one decided to move, I climbed on our couch.

   "NOW!" My voice boomed throughout the whole room, and everyone started piling out frantically.

   "Faster!" Emma ushered them all out the door while we started cleaning up.

   "Damon and Ryder, you guys take the kitchen. Emma and Bex, stay in the living room. Drake, come with me, we'll clean upstairs," I said hurriedly, looking at the clock above our TV. "We have 10 more minutes before they come."

   Drake and I ran up the stairs and split up. He was on the left side and I was on the right. After checing Elyse's and dad's room, I opened the door to Damon's room and was shocked to see what was in front of me.

   I screamed in disgust and horror to find Celeste and Luke in the room wearing less pieces of clothing than what I would've liked.

   They looked at me, their eyes wide, and scrambled to get their clothes.

   "What's going on? I he-" Drake stopped short when he saw what was happening. Not four seconds later, everyone was now standing with us. I looked to see Damon with a hard mask on. But I could see right through the mask and he was really hurt. Leaving us all, he went back downstairs.

   Celeste and Luke hurriedly put on their clothes and we made way for them to leave. As Celeste is passing me, I stopped her by grabbing her shoulder softly. Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion and I gave her a short sweet fake smile before slapping her right across the face.

   "If you want to act so slutty, then don't do it in my house. On the bed of the guy you're dating. Get out of my house. You're disgusting," I said with venom dripping in my voice.

   Shock was etched on her face upon hearing my words. She's about to lung at me when Ryder and Emma pulled her away. With her hair sticking on her sweaty forehead, her makeup ruined, and the ugly threatening expression on her face, she looked like a bony mad rat.

   "I think it's time for you to go," Ryder said as he took Celeste downstairs.

   I took a deep breath, trying to calm down and arrange my thoughts.

   "You got her square in the face," Drake said raising his palm straight in the air expecting a high-five. I shook my head at him before leaving them to clean the rest of the floor.