Epilogue

*NOT EDITED*

Epilogue

---

As it turned out, planning a big, annual carnival in two days was not an easy task. Of course, the school was paying for everything and their budget wasn't small, but being in charge of at least a hundred middle schoolers was no piece of cake.

Luckily, the school was responsible for getting the rides and whatnot, but we were in charge of collecting the tickets and holding the rides and snack booths.

Damon and Ryder burst out laughing at me, reminding me where I was and which booth I was holding.

"Do I really have to do this?" I asked with a groan.

"Yes, you got us all in this, you have to get the severest of punishments," Drake replied with a smirk.

I slapped my forehead before resting my head on my arms with another groan.

As horrifying as it sounded, I was holding a kissing booth for the eighth graders. Thankfully, though, I wasn't the one doing the kissing, it was the eight graders.

I don't even know how the school agreed to this. What happened to integrity? honor? good morals?

Ryder cleared his throat, making me raise my head. In front of me, were two eighth graders. A boy with weirdly spiked up hair and a girl that wasn't wearing enough clothes to be in public with bright, red lipgloss.

I put on a bitter smile and sat up straight. "Hi. Each of you has to pay a dollar for a kiss on the booth. You also get different background drops in the booth for the picture."

They handed me the money and stepped into the booth. The worst part was that I had to watch them and supervise in case they did a wrong move here or there.

"You're gonna watch us?" the girl asked in a high pitched voice.

"Unfortunately, yes."

"Well, enjoy the show," the guy replied with what I assumed to be a wink.

The girl sent me a glare and I ran a hand down my face with a groan. I watched them kiss awkwardly with their hands by their sides. Each 'couple' were given five seconds and then they had to stop.

"That's enough smoochin'." I crossed my arms and waited for them to get out.

As the guy stepped out, he gestured to me and I bent down so he can whisper in my ear.

"Do I get a kiss from you, too?" he asked.

"Can you even reach me?" I rolled my eyes with a groan. "No, you can't. Collect your picture and bye-bye."

He took the picture and they walked away. I caught her sending me death glares before going on to fight with the guy. The guys were muffling their laughter throughout the whole thing.

When I went back to my small table, I saw the guys staring at me with amusement and laughing.

"I can't do this for the rest of the day." I shook my head.

"He asked for a kiss?" Damon asked, still laughing. Damon was in charge of the Ferris Wheel and the smaller games (Balloon and dart, ball and bucket toss, bottle stand, etc.) while Drake was in charge of collecting all the tickets. He was also the treasurer for the carnival.