Chapter 33 - The Begining Of The Plan

*NOT EDITED*

Chapter 33

---

   I've been planning ever since yesterday after the shower. I wasn't the only one; everyone else—Reece, Bex, Emma, Damon, and Ryder—was going to help me avenge Warren after what he did.

   I loudly smacked the side of the ruler on the wooden table twice to get everyone's attention. "Okay, listen up people. I really appreciate you wanting to help-"

   "Excuse me, what? You blackmailed us!" Drake exclaimed.

   "I-"

   "You somehow managed to get every embarrassing picture of us to use it against us," Emma interrupted.

   "Well-"

   "Don't forget to mention the part where you kidnapped all of us and told our parents that you were taking us on a fun, small adventure," Bex said with narrowed eyes.

   "Oh, come on-"

   "And don't forget-"

   "Okay!" I interrupted Ryder, "Okay, I get it. I may have required to give you a small, teeny, tiny push for you guys to agree."

   They all raised their eyebrows and were about to argue more, but I held up my hand up and beat them to it.

   "We are going to do this, and we are going to do it real good," I said, pacing back and forth with my hands clasped behind my back, "What do you guys have planned so far?"

   "Uhh, nothing? You just told us about this today and got us here in such short notice," Bex said sarcastically with a roll of his eyes.

   "Okay, let us try to ignore that and focus on coming up with a plan," Damon finally said, "Reece, you're the tech-geek here so that can give us an advantage."

   "That I am," she said proudly.

"What kind of things can you do?"

   "Well, I can hack into any of his accounts and emails, destroy every file on his laptop with a click from my MacBook, and there's another thing that might not work but I have a 60% chance . . ."

   "What is it?" I urged.

   "I think I can hack into his bank account," she said hesitantly.

   "Oh, my God, that's perfect! We'll make him go bankrupt," I said excitedly and clapped my hands together.

   Everyone's eyes widened with alert and they started shaking their head vigorously.

   "Uh-uh-uh."

   "Nope!"

   Bex scoffed. "In your dreams."

   "Not gonna happen, sister."

   "But why?" I wined.