Chapter 35 - Bobby Boucher

*NOT EDITED*

Chapter 35

---

We drove back to our house in separate cars. Thankfully, Reece and Ryder weren't in one car. She was with Damon in his car along with Emma and Drake.

I unbuckled my seatbelt, turned off the engine, and left the car. Walking up to the front door, I heard Damon's car coming in the driveway as well. I opened the door and was met by Sarah.

"Well, hello there," I said with a smile, confused as to why she was standing right in front of the door.

"Hi." She returned the smile.

"We have arrived!" Reece called out as she stepped through the front door with everyone behind her.

"Yay," Ryder replied sarcastically.

Reece ignored him and flopped on the couch. Damon did the same thing next to her and I leaned on the arm of the couch.

"So, why are all of you guys here? This can't be good," Sarah said, eyeing all of us suspiciously. It was rare when all of us would be together in one place since we were such a big number of people.

"Other than Ryder and Reece, don't worry, we're not doing anything that can make us end up in jail," Damon reassured her.

She looked unconvinced but let us be and left to her room. I shared a look with Ryder and he just shrugged in return.

"So, who's going to do the voice of the producer?" Emma asked.

"I think it should be more than a person. It'll make us look like we're a big, important group of people," Bex said.

"Okay, so who's it going to be?"

"Well, it can't be Reece, Damon, or I since they know our voices. Drake has a pretty deep voice," I added.

"I can use big words," Bex said, making me laugh.

"Now, let's have either Emma or Ryder," Damon finalized.

"I got the boring job with Bex when we had to guard the hotel so I'm taking this one," Emma said with a tone that left no discussion.

I nodded and everyone finally agreed. I'm pretty sure Warren was back in his room by now, but we had to time it all perfectly. There was a chance that if we called them, they wouldn't believe us and take Warren's side, but once they find out about how Warren 'destroyed the instruments', they'll kick him out faster than Reece being kicked out of ballet class when she tore apart a girl's tutu. And the instructor was really mad.

We decided to have lunch before the call since I really needed a boost of energy. Who knew destroying band instruments and framing it to make it look like it was someone else's doing took so much energy?

"Did you send the video?" I asked, halfway through my takeout Chinese box and she nodded.

Reece made sure that the cameras on the floor were disabled, but we also took a couple pictures of the aftermath to send them to his band mates. It was hard to contact them, but with a little information from Cameron and a lot of help from Reece, we managed to send them.