Chapter 28 - The Cute Fighting Siblings

*NOT EDITED*

Chapter 28

---

Have you ever tried waking up someone from the dead? Like a thousand-year-old mummy?

Yeah, well I did everyday in my life until I had to move to Alaska. And that person was Reece. Seriously, if you had gotten a marching band in her room, 5SOS singing by her bed, Emma squealing in her ear, and Damon jumping on her bed, she still won't wake up.

That's why I hate waking her up, but my family always left the responsibility to me.

"Reece . . . Reece . . . Reece!" I yelled in her ear, shaking her body roughly.

"Let me finish my dream," she said with a groan and blocked me out by stuffing the pillow on her face.

"Here, let me help in suffocating you," I offered.

"I'm good." She turned on her other side, giving me her back.

"Come on, Reece. What happened to making most of the week?" I kept on shaking her.

She didn't answer and I realized why when she started snoring again. I huffed and decided that it was time to stop playing nice.

I pulled her from her legs off the bed, making her fall on the ground with a thud. Yet, she still didn't wake up. I dragged her body on the floor to the bathroom with great difficulty and grunts until we reached the sink. I hooked my arms under her armpits, pulling her up to the sink before splashing cold water on her face. She furrowed her eyebrows and groaned, trying to break free from my grip but I kept firm.

Taking a spare toothbrush, I messily squeezed toothpaste on it, accidentally getting some of it on my hand, before sticking it in her mouth and brushing her teeth. I'm pretty sure she had woken up by now, but she still let me do all the work. That lazy bum.

"What, want me to make you pee as well?" I asked her with crossed arms after finishing her teeth and seating her on the toilet.

"I'm good from here," she said, holding her hands up.

I nodded and sat on the edge of the tub, waiting for her.

"Well? Aren't you going to leave?" she asked.

"No. I don't trust that you won't fall asleep again. It happened once, it can happen again."

She rolled her eyes but nevertheless took off her pants and did her business. This was not weird for both of us since we'd sometimes strip naked in front of each other—this was the norms.

After finishing up, we walked back downstairs to the kitchen to see Ryder waiting for us. He had promised to come and act as Reece's 'tourist guide'.

"Good morning," I chirped when we walked in. He was leaning on the counter and looking into his phone.

He smiled when he saw me. "Why hello there. What took you so long?"

"It wasn't me this time, it was Reece." She was standing behind me and I stepped aside so he can see her. He raised his eyebrows when he caught sight of her and I was sure that if we weren't dating, he would've asked her right then and now.