Alex Lange; You Belong With Me

A/N; This imagine is based on Taylor Swift's song; You Belong With Me. This one is not as good as i wanted it to be:( I put the song up above in case you want to listen to it while you're reading. Thank you to all my readers, this is my first book and I hope you like it. Enjoy:)

💗*******************************💗
Your POV;
You were just a regular small town girl. You lived a very regular life, with basic friends and family. You were more to the nerdy lifestyle. You were the living embodiment of the nerd stereotype. You loved school and reading. Books are so captivating how can you not fall in love with them? You loved school more than anything, not only because you got to learn new things every day, but because of your high school football quarterback and team captain, Alex Lange. He was also your next door neighbor. You have had the biggest crush on him ever since he's moved next door, your room windows are literally facing each other, what are the odds? But to every story, there is always a sad reality. Alex has a girlfriend, her name is g/f/n. A pretty brunette, perfect body, skin, hair, clothes, and anything else you can name. She was flawless, and here you were as the underdog in this impossible battle.

You were sitting on your bed studying for your big chemistry final, you needed to ace this. When reaching over for your pencil, you decided to take a casual glance over to Alex's bedroom window. You see him on his phone, arms flailing around, eyebrows furrowed, and it looked like screams were escaping his mouth. He throws his phone on his bed and glances at you. You take out your notebook, he takes out his, it was your way of communicating, you loved it so much. "You Ok?" you write on a piece of paper with a big black sharpie. He chuckles and begins to write on his paper "Tired of drama" he writes, with a little shrug. "Sorry:(" you write back. "I love you," you write on your page, you begin to hold it up to your window and are faced with a Alex's closed curtain. You got up and walked over to your mirror, you began to scout your body. You began to point out every single one of your flaws (this is just for the book, you guys are all beautiful, don't ever think anything else) What do I need to change? Why am I not good enough? you ask yourself. Your favourite song comes on your iPod, you raise the volume and begin to jam out. You sang out loud, loud enough for your whole house to hear.

Alex's POV;
I hear loud music playing coming from outside my window, I peek open to see what it is. It's y/n, god she's so cute, actually no she's stunning.

Your POV;
You were just about to leave your house so you wouldn't miss your bus. You grabbed your bag and your book and made your way to the bus pickup bench. You were a little bit early, so you pulled out your book and started reading. A few minutes later, you hear footsteps approaching you, you look up and see Alex walking towards the bench. He sits down and you guys start to have a small conversation. "So how you've been y/n?" he asks you. "I've been good, trying to study for the chemistry exam," you said. "God that thing is stressing me out, you don't even know" he replies. Alex reaches towards your face and pulls a strand of your hair behind your ear. You stare at each other for another five seconds until the sound of screeching tires fills your ears. g/f/n pulls up on the curb, ugh. He smiles and nods to you before he gets in the car. To make matters worse, g/f/n decided to grab Alex and make out with him. "Gosh, I hate her so much," you think in your head and roll your eyes as they proceed to drive away. Your bus pulls up a few minutes later, you jump in and make your way to school.

💗*******************************💗
Your POV;
you had just gotten home from school, tonight was the school's championship and homecoming football game. You decided to take a nap before getting ready for the game.

You woke up and began to get ready for tonight. You were playing in the school band tonight, like always. You put on your band outfit, grabbed your trumpet case and trumpet and made your way to school.

The game was about to finish. The score was tied, and we needed a clutch winning touchdown to score the win. The whistle blows, the ball gets passed, and a long pass is thrown far down the field to Alex, he catches the football and runs all the way to the end zone to score the winning goal. The crowd goes wild, screaming, cheering, and the sound of the band fills your ears. You keep your eye on Alex as he makes his way towards g/f/n. Oh my gosh, she's flirting with another guy, another player on the team to be exact. Alex looks really pissed, oh man. She just totally acted like they weren't dating, wow bad move, how could you ever let go of someone so beautiful.

💗*******************************💗
Your POV;
You still couldn't believe what happened at the football game yesterday, Alex has never been the same since then. Not because you have a crush on him or anything, but it was honestly for the best. Tonight was a regular night, you were in your room face in your books studying. Tonight was the homecoming dance, but why would you go? There really was no point, you had no date, didn't look good enough for it, and overall weren't in the mood to go. You glanced over at Alex's window and see him looking as handsome as ever. He was wearing a black tux, white collared shirt and a black tie. He caught you looking at him and pulled out his notebook, you began to pull yours out too. "You going tonight?" he writes in his notebook. "No, studying" you replied with a frown. "Wish you were" he replies. The feeling of butterflies erupted in your stomach. You see Alex turn off his room light and make his way out of his room. You look back to your homework and see a corner of a piece of paper sticking out. You pull it out. "I love you" is written on it, you begin to have second thoughts. You get up and take a good look at yourself in the mirror, you slowly slip off your glasses. You get this sudden boost of confidence and run to your closet, you had to make this fast so you wouldn't be late.

It was time. You were here, and there was no turning back. You open the gym doors, loud music and high school students conversations are heard all around. You step out where everyone can see you. Heads turn and noises are made. The sea of students slowly begins to part. That's when you saw him, Alex. He slowly makes his way towards you, this is what you have been waiting for forever. g/f/n slowly makes her way from out of the crowd, she grabs onto his shoulder and smiles. Alex's eyes are still captivated on you, g/f/n notices and gets upset, stomping her foot on the ground while Alex walks right past her. She gives both of you a dirty look while he slowly makes his way towards you, your nerves suddenly get worse and your muscles tense. Before you forgot, you reached into your clutch and pulled out the piece of paper. "I love you" you held up for him to see. He had a surprised look on his face before he quickly comes back to reality and pulls out a piece of paper from his tux pocket. He unfolds it, "I love you" it reads. You couldn't believe it, all this time he had feelings for you too. Alex grabs your face softly with his hands and goes in for a kiss.

This would be a night to remember, one that you wouldn't forget, and one that leads to a very happy future with a guy that was impossible to win.