Lucas Dobre; The Wrong Twin?

A/N: Hey guys, I can't believe we reached over 100 reads, thank you so much! I have a lot more imagines on the way. Did everyone hear about the Martinez twins joining team 10!! Thoughts on it? Comment them down below, I wanna read some of your opinions about it. Enjoy!

💗*******************************💗
Your POV;
You and Lucas have been dating for about 2 months. It's been awhile since you have last seen him. He's been down in LA with Team 10. You missed him so much. You two have been staying connected through Skype and messaging, but it's not the same as seeing him in the flesh. Gladly, after two long weeks, the twins we're coming back home. You were planning on surprising him later on. You decided to text Darius and ask them what the details were so far.

💗*******************************💗
D=Darius
y/n=you

y/n: hey Dari, how long till the twins come back?

D: lemme check

D: they're supposed to be back in about an hour

y/n: ok thanks, I'm planning on stopping by later to surprise Lucas and visit you guys.

D: sounds good, I'll text you when they're here. see you soon Lil sis.

y/n: byee Dari, thank you so much, see you

💗*******************************💗
Your POV;
Since Lucas was going to be home soon, you decided to get ready. You took a shower then blow dried your hair. You decided to curl your h/c hair. You grabbed your curling wand and began to curl your hair. When you were finished, you went to your closet to choose an outfit. You decided on blue light wash skinny jeans with rips at the knees, a white top, and black converse. You changed into your clothes and then made your way to the bathroom. You brushed your teeth, flossed, and then put on a bit of mascara. You applied some chapstick and then sat on your bed waiting for a text from Darius.

10 minutes later

Your phone vibrated, it was a text from Darius.

💗*******************************💗
D: Darius
y/n: you

D: hey y/n, the twins just got home and are settled in, I think it's time for you to come:)

y/n: thanks, Dari, I'll make my way over now

You slipped on your converse and began to walk to the Dobre household. You were so excited to see Lucas, you've missed him so much.

💗*******************************💗
Your POV;
You walked up the stairs leading to the door of the Dobre house. You rang the doorbell, and butterflies began to fill your stomach. You were so excited, but also nervous. What if Lucas lost feelings for you? What if he found a different girl down in LA? The thoughts slowly went away when someone opened up the door. It was Lucas!! You quickly gave him a hug and went in for a long passionate kiss. But, it felt different, no sparks, nothing.

"Y/N!!" you heard a voice yell from the other side of the room

You quickly shot your eyes to the area the voice was coming from. It was....Lucas. WHAT?

"y/n how could you do this to me? how long has this been going on? I can't believe you!" Lucas yelled at you. "Lucas, it's not what it looks like, I thought he was you," you said. "No! I can't believe you!" he said. Tears welled up in your eyes. "Lucas, please let me explain," you told him. "Get out," he said. You ran out of the house with tears streaming down your face.

💗*******************************💗
Your POV;
It has been about a week since you've last had contact with Lucas. You have been in bed stuffing your face with food, watching sad romance movies, and crying the whole week. This was the worst thing that could ever happen. It was a total accident and you just needed him to let you explain. Your long train of thought was interrupted by the doorbell. You sloppily rolled out of your comfy warm bed onto the floor. You slowly made your way down the stairs and to the door. You opened the door and were surprised to see....Lucas?

"What are you doing here? don't you hate me," you asked him. "y/n listen, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to lash out at you like that the other day," he said. "No Lucas, I'm sorry, it's my fault. It's just, I was so excited to see you and, we've only been dating for a few months, and I just thought Marcus was y-" you were cut off by Lucas attaching his lips to yours. He pulled away and said "y/n it's okay, don't worry about it, I forgive you" "Really?" you asked. "100% sure of it". Lucas picked you up and brought you to the couch in your living room, while you giggled uncontrollably. You rested your head on his shoulder, and cuddle into his side while he turned on the TV. "Thank you for understanding, I love you," you said. "Love you too babe" he replied while planting a kiss on your forehead.

For the rest of the night, you two cuddled while watching TV. You couldn't ask for a more sweet, caring, and understanding boyfriend. You were so proud and happy to call Lucas Dobre your man.