Neels Visser; Remeber Me

A/N; before I start this imagine. THANK YOU SO MUCH TO imcatarinatherese  FOR WRITING THIS BEAUTIFUL IMAGINE. I honestly love this so much. Enjoy her great chapter💙

💗*****************************💗
Your POV;
You woke up and checked your phone for a message from Neels. It was all about Neels. The two of you used to be best friends, you used to like him. Neels was now a famous model, part of a social media group called Team 10. He was famous, verified on every social media platform, with millions of followers. He was your best friend. WAS. You remembered the day he was leaving for California. You both knew that day was coming. He said he'd keep in touch. Lies, broken promises, and heartbreak, that's all you ever got from him.

You had moved to California over a year ago. You tried texting Neels but he had changed his number. He forgot about you. He had a girlfriend. You meant nothing to him. You were walking down Hollywood boulevard when you heard someone calling your name. You kept walking. You must've just been hearing things.

"Y/N!" you heard again.

You turned around to see a blonde haired guy walking towards you. He approached you and that's when you figured out who it was. The one person who left you, he was back.

"Neels?" you asked unsurely.

"You remember me?" he asked.

"Yeah, unlike you did with me," you said a bit harsher than you intend too.

He looked hurt.

"I'm sorry y/n," he said.

"For what Neels? Leaving me? Breaking your hundreds of promises? Cutting all ties with me after you became famous? What? Was I embarrassing you? I'm sorry I'm not Gigi Hadid or have millions of followers." you were now crying.

All the years of feeling abandoned and hurt, all those emotions spilled out. You couldn't really read the expressions on Neels' face.

"Are you just gonna stand there?" you asked.

All your sadness turned into anger.

"I can't believe I have wasted all this time thinking you, waiting for you to remember me." you spat.

"Who are you? The y/n I remember would let me explain." Neels shot back.

He was right. You would let him explain and you would never yell at him, ever.

💗*****************************💗
Neels POV;
I was walking down Hollywood boulevard when  I saw her. The person I left. The person who I loved. My best friend. I shouted her name. She didn't hear me the first time. I call her name again and she turned around. She looked the same. Same lips, I wanted to kiss so much. Same eyes I used to see every day. The same nose she used to hate so much, that I loved. It was her.

She was surprised I remembered her. Of course, I did. I noticed every time she liked my tweet or even liked one of my new pictures. How could I forget her? And then I remembered. I would never call her back because it hurt too much to be apart from her. I would never text her back. I ignored her on every platform possible.

I tried to forget about her. I tried so it wouldn't hurt. She stood before me, broken, all because of my mistakes.

"Then explain," she said in a cold tone.