Tristan Tales; Just A Number

A/N; THANKS YOU TO ALL WHO SUPPORTED MY SMALL LITTLE BREAK LY GUYS💗 I really benefitted from it and got a lot done. thank you. Enjoy💜

💗*******************************💗
Your POV;
"@team10forever; seriously they need to date"

"@staceyyy_; I ship this so hard"

"@paulersss; did anyone create the ship name yet? like for real, I'm waiting."

"@yeetmartinez; just get together already! We're all waiting"

"@lange4life; Can someone please tell me if they started dating yet?"

The comments rolled in after you posted a new picture of you and Tristan. Kade had taken it when you were spending the day at the beach. You and the rest of Team    10 had a photoshoot day. It was a cute photo so you decided to post it.

To get to the point. You had the biggest crush on Tristan. He was one of the sweetest and funniest guys you have ever met. He was so genuine and he really cared about you. When you first joined Team 10, he was really quick on welcoming you and making sure you were comfortable.

The fans were huge supporters of the two of you being together. But the big elephant in the room was that you had a huge age gap. If you put it into perspective, it really wasn't that big, but it was still a little much. Tristan was 2 years older than you, which made everything worse. You really thought that he saw you as a little sister. You knew he would do anything to protect and keep you safe. He loved you in a brotherly way.

You stared back down at your phone. You continued scrolling through all the sweet comments about the two of you.

"Whatcha doing there?" you heard a voice speak to you from behind.

You quickly turned off your phone and turned around. It was just Kade.

"Nothing," you said awkwardly smiling.

"Oh, y/n. Don't lie to me. You don't think I read them too? I know you were looking at those comments" he said.

"What's wrong with that?" you said.

"Just tell him already. My goodness. Everyone already knows how you feel about Tristan except for the man himself" Kade said.

"Kade, it's not that easy," you said.

He sighed.

"Y/n, I know you have this age gap and everything, but will that really mean anything in the long run. I mean, if you love him, you love him" he said.

"You're right," you said.

"Go get me, girl," Kade said patting your back.

You got up from the couch and made your way towards the office. You opened the door and immediately became stiff. You looked around and your eyes met Tristan's. You took a deep breath and walked into the office towards Tristan.

"Hey y/n" he sad smiling.

Oh how you loved his smile.

"I need to tell you something" you said.

"And what is that?" he asked chuckling.

Everybody in the office looked to each other already knowing what was about to happen.

You took a deep breath.

"I've known you for the longest time now and I just want you to know how much you mean to me. You gave me the warmest welcome when i first got here. I was able to adjust because of you. I know we have an age gap and everything, but I just want you to know that I love you. Like real love, not any of that sibling type love...I love you Tristan" you said.

Tristan smiled at you. He swiftly put his palms on your cheeks and planted a kiss on your lips. You were shocked at first but slowly eased into the kiss.

The both of you pulled away as everyone in the office began clapping. You and Tristan stared laughing.

"Get a room" Jake yelled.

"Whatever" you replied.

Although you thought the age gap you two shared was a huge problem, it really wasn't. Age was always just a number. True love could break through any boundaries and it really did its work today.