Ivan Martinez; Two A.M

A/N; Im so sorry my breaks in between posting have become longer. I've been so busy this week, but i hope to start writing more next week:) Enjoy💙

💗*******************************💗
Your POV;
Both you and Ivan jumped into your bed. It took awhile to convince him to stay the night. You didn't want him walking home alone, it was pretty dark outside.

You laid down and cuddled into Ivan's chest. He wrapped his arms around you and laid his chin on top of your head.

"I'll see you in the morning love. Goodnight" Ivan whispered to you as you began to fall asleep.

💗*******************************💗
"Can't you just stay?" you asked Ivan.

"Babe I gotta go, my parents will wonder where I am," he said.

"Just tell them you're staying over, they're fine with it," you said.

"Maybe another night, not tonight, I can't tonight" he replied.

"I don't want you walking home alone, though. It's dark outside" you begged.

"Babe I live like 5 minutes away, I'll be fine," he said.

"Okay fine, just because I love you," you said.

"Love you too beautiful," he said kissing your forehead.

Ivan got up from the bed you were cuddling in as you followed. You both made your way downstairs and to the front door. Ivan slipped on his sneakers as you watched.

"I'll see you tomorrow babe," he said planting a kiss on your forehead.

"See ya. Be careful, I love you" you said.

"Love you too. I'll text you when I get home," he said shutting the door.

You made your way back to your room and plopped down on your bed. You opened your laptop and began scrolling through YouTube. You watched a few videos before you were interrupted by loud sirens outside.

You let it be for a few minutes, but it got very loud. You got out of bed groaning and made your way to your bedroom window.

Blue, red and white lights flashed your eyes. There were ambulances and police cars all throughout your street. Policemen were surrounding the caution tape as well as within it. You grabbed a jacket from your closet and ran downstairs to check out the scene. You slipped on your vans and opened the front door.

You made your way to the scene and asked an officer what was happening.

"Hi, sir my names y/f/n. May I ask what happened?" you asked.

"A teenage boy was held gunpoint. Unfortunately, it was too late when we got here and he sadly died" the officer told you.

IVAN

You quickly looked the other way. Paramedics were carrying a gurney with a body covered in white sheets. You began to cry. You tried to run past the caution tape, but the officer held you back.

"Young lady, no trespassing," he said.

"THAT'S MY BOYFRIEND" you yelled causing everyone to look at you.

The officer looked at you with a face of sorrow.

"I'm so sorry y/n," he said hugging you.

"I knew I shouldn't of let him walk home alone" you sobbed.

"It's okay, it's going to be okay," the officer said.

"Thank you," you said.

You both slowly released from your hug as you dropped to your knees and cried some more.

"Ivan, you weren't supposed to die, we were supposed to get married, start a family and live happily ever after. You can't leave me, please!" you cried.

"Y/N, Y/N"

💗*******************************💗
Your POV;
"Y/N!"

You were shaken awake. Tears were streaming down your face and sweat was dripping down your forehead.

"It's okay baby, I'm here," Ivan said pulling you into a hug.

"It was just a dream," you told yourself shaking.

"Want to tell me what happened?" he asked rocking you back and forth.

"You got shot, you died, you left me," you said crying into his chest.

"Shh, y/n it's okay, I'm right here, I'm still here, I'll never leave you," he said.

"Promise?" you asked.

"Promise." he said.
"I was so worried. You were rolling around like crazy, you were crying and whisper-yelling" he explained to you.

You hugged him tighter.

"I'm so glad that wasn't real, I'm never letting you walk home alone at night, seriously, no Bueno," you said.

Ivan giggled at your attempt at Spanish.

"Babe I'll stay here as long as you want me to," he said kissing the top of your head.

"I love you" you whispered.

"I love you too" he replied.

He laid you back down and played with your hair. He wrapped his arms around you as you slowly fell back asleep not worrying about another nightmare. Ivan was here to protect you and you were so thankful for that.