Emilio Martinez; Masterpiece

A/N; EMILIO IMAGINE!! enjoy my loves💙

💗*****************************💗
Your POV;
'Hey, guys. Welcome to the Team 10 YouTube channel! Today Emilio is going to be doing my makeup" you said towards the camera smiling.

"Yeah, that's right," Emilio said.

"Okay let's get started," you said. "What do you want to start with?" you asked Emilio smiling.

"This one!" he said a little too confidently picking up your foundation.

"Okay, now what?" you asked.

Emilio took the foundation and squeezed some out onto his fingers. He then began to rub his fingers together and apply it to your face, totally ignoring the fact that you had tons of different brushes laid out in front of him.

You began to giggle as he rubbed the foundation all over your face.

"Done!" he said smiling and looking at you.

"K what's next?" you asked.

You watched as Emilio began inspecting the tools below him. You giggled at his concentrated face and furrowed eyebrows. You looked towards the camera and laughed.

"This one?" he asked a bit less confident.

He held up your eyeshadow palette.

"I don't know, whatever you think is right," you said smiling.

He scoffed at you then giggled.

"Close your eyes," he said.

You closed your eyes and listened carefully as he opened the palette and grabbed one of your brushes. He took the brush and began brushing it onto your eyelids. You giggled at how lightly he was pressing down trying not to hurt you.

"Beautiful," he said smiling as you opened your eyes.

You laughed at him as he inspected your eyes.

He looked at you confused trying to get a hint at what to do next. You wiggled your eyebrows and he got the hint. He searched for something to do your eyebrows with.

"Found it!" he said excitedly.

He began to fill in your eyebrows a bit darker than you usually do it, but it was fine. You could tell by the amount of pressure he was adding.

You had turned the viewfinder on the camera around earlier, so you wouldn't be able to see yourself till afterward.

*******

"Ahh, finally!" Emilio said exhaling a big breath.

He had just finished putting your lipstick on, which was the final step.

"Wow, good job babe," you said.

"You look so beautiful," he said admiring his work.

You giggled and blushed at his words.

"Can I see it now?" you asked.

Emilio nodded as you both made your way closer towards the camera.

He slowly flipping the viewfinder around and you were shocked with your face.

You started dying of laughter from Emilio's job.

"What's so funny?" Emilio asked.

"It just looks a bit different from what I usually do," you said laughing.

"Well, I think it looks great. You're my work of art" he said smiling.

You both sat back down on the couch.

"Wait one sec," he said as he ran upstairs.

You looked towards the camera.

"I honestly have no idea where he is going," you said towards the camera.

Emilio came running back down with his hands behind his back.

You looked at him confused.

"Here," he said handing you makeup wipes.

"What's this for?" you asked.

"I love your face either way. You might look like a work of art right now, but take it off and you'll be my masterpiece"