Ivan Martinez; See You Again

A/N: Another Martinez imagine. This is the last one on the list, I'll
be starting from the top again, which means another AJ imagine!! Enjoy💗

💗*******************************💗
Your POV;
It was summer break, FINALLY. No school, no homework, and no stress. It was 10:00 at night and you were packing for your family's annual summer vacation. Last year you went down to Mexico, and the year before that, Hawaii. This year, you're traveling all the way to Spain. You were almost done the packing, you just needed your toiletries. You packed perfume, a toothbrush, makeup, shampoo, conditioner, soap and many other things. You put it inside your luggage and zipped it up. You were leaving tomorrow morning. You put your bag beside your bed. You decided to pick out your outfit for tomorrow, something comfortable since you would be on a plane. Black sweats and a blue Adidas hoodie were a perfect choice. You put the clothes on your dresser and jumped into bed.

💗*******************************💗
Your POV;
It was the next day. You woke up looking like a mess. You trudged to your bathroom and brushed your teeth. You walked lazily to your room and began to change. You brushed out your h/c hair, then put on light makeup. You brought your luggage downstairs and waited for your parents in the living room. You parents came down with their luggage. A taxi would be bringing you to the airport. You brought your belongings to the front porch. The taxi pulled up and you made your way to the airport.

When you got to the airport, you did the usual security checks then boarded the plane.

💗*******************************💗
SKIP PLANE RIDE
💗*******************************💗
Your POV;
You just landed and now you were in a taxi on the way to the resort. You heard it was close to a beautiful local beach and had great service. When you arrived, you checked into the hotel and went up to yours and your parents' hotel room. As soon as you walked in, you jumped onto the neat bed messing it up. You cuddled into the pillow and closed your eyes.

"y/n instead of being lazy, go find something to do, go down to the beach or something" your mom yelled at you.

"Ugghhhh" you complained.

You got up and walked to your suitcase. You unzipped it and changed into jean shorts and a flowy crop top. You grabbed your hotel room card and made your way downstairs through the elevator. You exited the resort and walked down to the beach. As soon as you got there you took a good look around. People were swimming, tanning, playing volleyball or soccer, and some just walking around. You took off your sandals and picked them up. You began to walk in the warm sand examining the beautiful view. You got so captivated by the view that you didn't hear the voice calling out to you...

"WATCH OUT" someone yelled at you.

You were quickly hit straight in the head by a soccer ball. You lost your balance and fell over. A teenage boy came running up to you and sat next to you.

"Are you okay? I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hit you" he said in a strong Spanish accent.

"Yeah, I'm fine, don't worry," you said.

"Here I'll take you to get some ice cream," he said.

"Sure, yes please, that sounds really good right now" you replied.

He helped you up and held out his hand.

"I'm Ivan by the way," he said.

"y/n" you replied shaking his hand.

💗*******************************💗
Your POV;
After getting your ice cream, the two of you walked along the beach talking

"So what brings you to Spain?" he asked.

"Oh I'm on a family vacation" you replied.

"Oh, so you won't be staying for long, will you?" he asked sadly.

"Nope. I'll be here for about another 2 weeks" you replied.

You guys had a very long conversation, talking about your hometown, your interests, and other stupid stuff. It began getting dark and Ivan offered to walk you back to the resort.

"Thanks for buying me ice cream," you said.

"Yeah, no problemo. Umm....do you think I can get your number?" he asked.

"Sure Ivan," you said giving him your phone number.

You said your goodbyes and made your way back to your hotel room smiling.

💗*******************************💗
Your POV;
These last 2 weeks have been the time of your life. You and Ivan have become closer than ever, you even found out he has a twin brother named Emilio. You loved it here.

💗*******************************💗
Your POV;
It was about 7:30 pm and Ivan asked you to come down to the beach. You made your way down to the beach. You saw a path of rose petals and followed it. By then end of the line, you were met with Ivan. He held a bouquet of flowers in his hand and was smiling.

"Hey," you said.

"Hey, I need to ask you something really important, just listen," he said.

You looked at him contently and listened.

"These past two weeks have been the best weeks of my life, you've impacted my life so much in the time we've spent together. So, will you be my girlfriend? I know you're leaving soon, but we can work things ou-"

You cut him off with a passionate kiss.

"So I guess that's a yes?" he asked.

"Obviously" you said giggling.

💗*******************************💗
Your POV;
It has been about 1 month since that day. You missed Ivan so much. You had a very sad goodbye, that involved lots of hugging and crying. Now you were back in LA, where everything went back to normal. You and Ivan face timed every day, but it just wasn't the same. You decided to go down to the beach near your house to clear your mind. You loved the beach, it always relaxed you. You began to walk barefooted in the warm sand, it reminded you so much of Spain. You were walking looking down at your feet in the sand when you roughly bumped into someone. You quickly looked up, ready to yell at the person when...

"Ivan?" you said.

"y/n." he said.

You ran up to him and jumped into his arms. You guys hugged each other for a good 5 minutes before letting go.

"Why are you here? I mean not that I'm upset about it...HOW" you asked eagerly.

"I'm here with my brother, I came to join a social media group called Team 10. I was hoping to see you down here, I'm permanently moving here, or for as long as I can" he said in his accent that you missed so much.

A big smile spread across your face as you began to tear up a bit. He gently grabbed your face and pulled you in for a long passionate kiss.

"I missed this so much," he said.

💗*******************************💗
Your POV;
Yours and Ivan's relationship grew stronger than ever. His and Emilio's career was growing and you met many new friends through them. They became very successful. You were the ultimate power couple and everyone loved seeing you together. You wouldn't ask for anything different and you were so glad your parents decided to go to Spain last summer.