Marcus Dobre; Back to the Basics

A/N; i really like this one:) THANK YOU FOR OVER 2.5k READS. AHHH. Enjoy💙

💗*******************************💗
Your POV;
You and Marcus have been best friends for two years. You met him freshman year of high school and you have been unbreakable ever since. You guys shared a very special bond that no one could ever come between. You guys tell each other everything from family problems to relationship problems. Marcus was always somebody you could talk to you. He was a great listener and would never judge you for who you really were. He was there for you when you had fights with your parents to heartbreaking breakups. You honestly loved him from the bottom of your heart. He was a brother that you've always wanted. You could never imagine you two fighting or even being away from each other for longer than a month.

In a few days, you and Marcus would be celebrating your two years as being best friends. You wanted to surprise him with something special. You wanted to let him know how much she really loved him. He needed to know how important he was to you. You planned on taking him to the place you first met, eating dinner and just talking all night.

You and Marcus met in the back of your high school. You were back there crying because of something that happened. Marcus comforted you and told you it was all going to be okay. That was the day the both of you shared your first real bond. You both are pretty compatible. He was also having trouble with being new to the school. He could really relate to what you were feeling. You couldn't thank him enough for what he's done for you. He's helped you through so much and comforted you through so many other things. He was honestly your hero.

💗*******************************💗
Your POV;
At the moment you were at home getting stuff ready for tomorrow. You couldn't wait to surprise him. You've been planning for about two weeks now. It was going to be great.

💗*******************************💗
Marcus' POV;
Y/n is my best friend. She's my soulmate. I love her, but I can't get the guts to tell her. We've both done so much for each other. I know she's always saying that I've helped her a lot, but she doesn't really know how much she's helped me. Like most stories, I've been stuck in the friend zone for about a year now. I've watched her go through many heartbreaks. I've always wondered why she's fell in love with all these douche bags. All they do is break her heart. I know deep down that I can treat her better than anybody else. I know her more than she knows herself.

It's hard to keep my love for her a secret. I'm planning on telling her really soon. In about two days is our two year anniversary as being best friends. She told me not to plan anything special and just to come meet her somewhere. She said she's going to tell me the day off. I don't know what she has up her sleeve, but I know it's going to be good. I know she's trying to surprise me but it really is the day where I'll be surprising her. I'll be confessing my love for her.

I really need her to understand how much she means to me. How hard I would try to keep her safe, and mostly, how much I really love her. Hopefully all goes well.

💗*******************************💗
Your POV;
Today was the day. You woke up early to set up everything behind the school. You lay down a picnic blanket and a basket filled with both of your favorite drinks and snacks. You brought your laptop so the two of you could watch movies. You wanted this to be perfect.

After setting up everything. You called Marcus and told him to meet you behind the school. Now we wait.

About 15 minutes later Marcus was here. He turned the corner and smiled as soon as he noticed what was happening. He ran up to you and gave you a huge bear hug.

"Oh my God y/n! I can't believe you did all of this!" Marcus said.

"What do you mean? Today's a special day, which means special endeavors" you said smiling.
"Here come sit," you said pointing to the picnic blanket.

You and Marcus both sat down as he started to pull all your favorite foods and his favorite foods out of the basket.

You pulled out liquorice as you made a disgusting face.

"I honestly still don't know how you eat these," you said.

Marcus opened the package.

"What are you saying? They're delicious" he said taking a bite of the liquorice.

You both giggled.

💗*******************************💗
Your POV;
You both ate and watched movies. You stayed there for about an hour before beginning to clean up. Marcus suggested you go to the field to watch the stars and the sunset. You always loved sunsets. So you obviously agreed. The two of you worked together to fold up the picnic blanket and clean up your food. You packed your laptop into the basket and began to walk to the field.

When you got to the field, both of you laid flat on your backs and looked up to the sky. You relaxed as you watched the sunset. It was quiet and peaceful.

"Hey y/n" you heard Marcus say.

"Mhm?" you mumbled softly.

"I love you," he said.

Did he really just say that.

"I know you probably don't like me back because I'm your best friend and all, but you really mean the world to me and I would take such good care of you," he said.

Realization hit. You really did love Marcus and no, not just because he liked you. You really did love him, he's been there for you through thick and thin. You loved Marcus Dobre, more than a friend.

Marcus sat up and looked at you. Probably making sure you were still conscious.

Your heart took over and you swiftly grabbed his face and planted a long passionate kiss on his lips.

"I love you too, thank you for everything, you mean the world to me," you said hugging him.

"Ah, I'm so glad. I was so scared to tell you" he said.

You both laughed. The two of you lied back down on the grass as Marcus pulled you into his chest. You watched as the sun went down and the stars became visible. Marcus really was your soulmate. You would give him your life.

He loved you and you loved him.

💗*******************************💗
Third Person's POV;
Throughout high school, y/n and Marcus stayed close. They became the wannabe couple, but they didn't really care. They weren't in it for the popularity. After high school, the two took different paths. Marcus and his twin brother Lucas became famous Vine stars because of their dance videos. They went on to gain popularity. Now they live in LA and are apart of Team 10, which is a group of young aspiring stars.

Y/n, on the other hand, is still back in Maryland studying to become a teacher. She hopes to one day move to LA with Marcus and teach in a school near him.

The two skype call and text every day. They visit one another almost twice every month for about a week. Although for others long distance relationships are difficult, it's not for these two. They feel as it makes their time together extra special.

The two still share a special bond that can never be broken. They hope to someday get married and have a family. The power of love is a very strong thing that can't be taken away.