Jake Paul; Watch Out

A/N; Don't know how I feel about this one:) Sorry it took me two days to upload😞 Enjoy💗

💗*****************************💗
Your POV;
You had just walked onto the set of your first acting gig. You were going to be acting for the Disney show 'Bizardvark'. You couldn't believe the casting directors actually chose you to play this part and not anyone else. You were super nervous. What if you weren't what they wanted after all and they kicked you off? What if the cast hated you?

All your thoughts were soon interrupted by you barging into someone. You fell to the ground only to drop everything you were holding.

"Watch out!" you yelled.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry," the manly voice said.

You began to pick your things up as the guy helped you. You went to grab your pen before he got to it at the same time causing your hands to touch. You quickly grabbed the pen and pulled your hand away.

"I'm so sorry," he said again.

"It's oka-. Holy shit you're Jake Paul!" you said surprised.

"In the flesh," he said smiling. "Nice to meet you, and you are?" he asked.

"I'm y/n, y/l/n," you said.

"Oh, you're y/n? You're going to be acting on the show right?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm playing one of the new characters" you replied.

"Well nice to meet you y/n, welcome to Bizardvark," he said.

"I just want to say how good of an actor you are. I adore your work" you said.

A big smiled appeared on Jake's' face.

"Well thank you very much. I can't wait to see what you can do" he said. "Why don't I go introduce you to the cast?" he asked.

"Sounds good," you said smiling.

"Okay let's go, they're in the lounge," he said.

Jake grabbed your hand and brought you to the supposed lounge where a bunch of the cast was.

"Guys this is y/n. She's going to be playing a new character on the show" he said. "Y/n, this is Olivia, Madison, Ethan, and Devore" he continued.

"Oh my god. I just want you guys to know that it's such an honor to be working with you. You are all amazing actors and I love watching you on the show" you said.

They all thanked you for your kindness before you were all called to set.

"Y/n are you coming?" Jake asked you.

"Yeah, one sec" you replied. 'It's now or never' you thought to yourself.

💗*****************************💗
Your POV;
You had just finished a scene.

"Holy shit y/n. You're a great actor. I don't know why you were so nervous" Jake said.

"I really did that well? Woah, that means a lot hearing it from someone like you" you replied.

"Well, I'm telling the truth. Believe
or not, you were great on set" he replied.

"Thanks, Jake," you said hugging him.

"How about we go and get some congratulatory Chipotle?" he asked.

"Yesss, I'm starving let's go," you said.

The both of you grabbed you things and made your way to Chipotle for an afternoon of learning about each other and delicious burritos.