Marcus Dobre; Game Day

A/N; THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 500 READS. I honestly can't believe it, thank you also to the voters💗😩 this one is a little short and crappy, sorry:( Enjoy❤️

💗*******************************💗
Your POV;
Today was your big volleyball game. You and your team have been training for this day for a long time. You will be playing your biggest rivals today. It was your turn to take the win and beat them. They have beat you and your team for the past few seasons, so it was time for a comeback. You and the girls have worked harder than ever to up your game and you were so ready. Being team captain, you had a huge responsibility to lead your team to victory.

Not only were you excited to whoop some volleyball ass, you were also excited for another reason. Your boyfriend, Marcus would be coming to your game today. Since he hasn't been home lately, you know, since he is like internet famous along with Lucas and stuff, he hasn't been able to come to any of your games this season. You really wanted him to come see you play today, this was a huge game for you and you needed as much support as you could get. Past seasons, Marcus would be very loud in the crowd. You would be able to pinpoint his voice out at any of your past games. He loved watching you play. Not only because of your uniform;) but because he loved being there to support you throughout your volleyball career. You honesty loved him being there, he was like the hottest guy in the place, so what was not to love?

💗*******************************💗
Your POV;
You were at home preparing for this afternoon's game. You grabbed your Nike sports bag and began to put your folded uniform inside. Your shorts, jersey, shoes, water bottle, sports drinks, hair ties, granola bars and all your other stuff were put into your bag. After you were finished, your brought your bag downstairs and sat on the couch. It was about 1:00 and your game was at 2:00. You decided to text Marcus.

💗*******************************💗
M=Marcus
y/n=you

y/n: hey baaaabbeeeee

M: heyyy haha, I'm so excited to come see you play later

y/n: well I'm so excited for you to come and watch me

M: ;))))

y/n: k I'll see you later, love you marccccyypoo

M: see ya babe, lyt💗

💗*******************************💗
Your POV;
It was around 1:30 when you thought it was a good time to leave. You jumped in your car and began driving to the gym your game was being held. As soon as you got there, you went straight for the change room, where you met with some of the other girls on your team. You began to get ready for the game, shorts on, jersey on, and shoes. After finishing tying your hair and laces, you made your way to the gym to warm up. While warming up, the gym doors swung open, and in walked Marcus, with a huge smile on his face, and two black streaks of face paint under his eyes. You ran up to him and greeted him with a big hug.

"hey babe" he said while giggling.

"wow Marcus, I really love your team spirit" you said while pecking his lips.

"thanks babe, now go kick some ass out there" he said while slapping your butt.

You laughed and made your way back to the court as the ref blew the whistle, signalling the beginning of the game. You were the first up to serve. You bounced the ball three times against the floor and threw it up in the air. You flung your arm back and hit the ball with all your strength. It quickly went over the net and bounced down onto the other team's court side. Point for you.

"YEAH EVERYONE, THAT'S MY GIRL" you heard, obviously Marcus, yell from the crowd.

You let out a loud chuckle as you began to get ready for your next serve.

💗*******************************💗
Your POV;
The game was going great. It was the second set, you had won the first set and you had a huge lead. The score was 17-24. It was game point.

Your teammate served the ball over the net. The other team quickly returned the ball over. Your other teammate bumped the ball up, another set the ball with a volley to you, and you spiked the ball over the net. It hit the ground and the crowd went wild, especially your very loving boyfriend. You and your team celebrated. Afterwards, you made your way to Marcus. You ran up to him and jumped into his arms.

"y/n, you did so good" he said

"thanks Marcus, your enthusiasm was the best part though" you said

"haha, I'm so coming to all your games, I mean I need to be here to cheer you one, I honestly think I'm your good luck charm" he said with a wink.

"I think so too" you replied

"how about we go get some celebratory ice cream" he asked you

"of course I want to go, is that even a question? let me just go get changed" you said

💗*******************************💗
Your POV;
After getting changed, the two of you went to grab some ice cream. You ate and then went home to cuddle and watch movies for the rest of the night.