Alex Lange; Dread

A/N; Alex imagine:) Enjoy💗

💗*****************************💗
Your POV;
Alex Lange. You hated him. His hatred for you only made you hate him even more. He was the biggest douchebag you have ever met. He was rude and always liked to make snarky comments towards you, especially when you were around people. You never really knew why he hated you, you just played along. You weren't planning on ever forgiving him for what he's done and you knew he felt the same way.

"Y/n stop dreaming about the life you don't have and edit the video" you heard Alex say to you.

"You know what, you're part of this channel too, why don't you edit it?" you asked him.

You were put in charge of editing this week's Team 10 video and that was what you were doing.

"Maybe because it's not my day to edit dumbass," he said.

You rolled your eyes as you continued editing the video.

Alex was honestly so annoying. You already had stress over living with your enemy. To add to the stress you had to edit this video before tonight. You really wanted to figure out why Alex hated you so much, but you were scared he would just mock you for asking. Guess you'll just never know.

"Why don't you just leave me alone and let me edit?" you said.

"Whatever, I didn't want to be near you anyway," he said before walking off.

Your blood boiled. You took a few deep breaths before continuing to edit.

💗*****************************💗
Alex's POV;
I walked into my bedroom and plopped onto my bed. I took out my phone and began scrolling through my social medias before a heard three knocks on the door.

"Come in," I said.

The door slowly creaked open and in walked Aj. He plopped onto my bed beside me.

"What's up?" I asked.

"When are you going to tell her?" Aj asked.

"Aj what are you talking about?" I asked.

"Y/n man," Aj said.

"What about her?" I asked.

"When are you going to tell her the truth?" he asked.

"I'm planning on never telling her," I said.

"Common Alex. Just do it before she stops talking to you forever. You've really got her on the last thread" Aj said.

"Aj it's not that easy. I can't just try and rekindle our nonexistent friendship after everything I've done to her" I said.

"Well you've really got to get your shit together and go apologize to her before it's too late," he said.

Aj was right, like always. I didn't really hate y/n. She was actually one of the most beautiful and most genuine girls I have ever met. She was the prettiest girl in the house, in my eyes. I knew I had zero chance with her so I decided to pretend to dislike her. I don't even remember what made me do it, but I did it anyway. When she first came to the house I thought it was a great idea, but it had gotten too far and I couldn't do anything to change what I've done.

"You're right," I said looking at Aj.

"When am I not?" he replied.

We both laughed as I got up to exit the room.

"GOOD LUCK MAN" I heard Aj yell as I was walking down the stairs.

'You can do this' I thought to myself.

💗*****************************💗
Your POV;
You heard footsteps coming down the stairs. You turned your head to see who it was. It was Alex. You made eye contact with him before rolling your eyes and turning back to the computer screen.

He walked towards you and sat down.

"How's the editing going?" he asked.

"Why do you care?" you asked.

"I'm just wondering," he asked.

"Woah. Who are you and what have you done with the Alex I know?" you asked.

"Y/n I need to tell you something," he said.

"If you're just going to mock me, I don't want to hear it" you replied.

"No this is serious," Alex said.

You lifted the laptop from your lap and placed it beside you. You turned towards Alex.

"Well, start talking before you loose my attention," you said.

"This is really scary for me to admit," he said looking down.

"Well what is it?" you asked.

"Y/n I really think I love you and that scares me a lot," he said.

You were taken aback by his words. What did he mean? Was he crazy?

"I know it's a little out of nowhere. I just don't want us to hate each other anymore" he confessed.

"I'm glad you feel that way because I do too" you replied.

Alex looked up and smiled.

"But it's going to take a bit of time for this to work out," you said.

"Understood." he said.

"Why don't we start over?" you asked.

"I would love that" he replied smiling.

You held out your hand for him to shake.

"Hi, my name's y/f/n," you said.

"Welcome to the Team 10 house y/n. My names Alex Lange"