Neels Visser; Crashing

A/N; this is one of my personal favourites. I love sad imagines, they're just easier to write. Enjoy💞

💗*******************************💗
Your POV;
It was three in the morning. You were restless. Neels still wasn't home. You were worried sick.

Where was he? Was he okay? Was he even alive? He's been doing this for the last week and you were tired of it. This night was no different. You would stay up, fall asleep, then be awaken to Neels looking for forgiveness after you got upset at him.

Just like every other night, you stayed up and eventually fell asleep. You had just woken up, grumpy and groggy as ever. You had already sent tons of messages to Neels and were awoken to no replies. No surprise.

You decided to go to the kitchen to grab some food. You lazily got off the couch and walked towards the kitchen. You grabbed an apple and began eating it just to hear the sound of the door clicking closed. You walked out to the living room to see Neels taking off his shoes calmly. You were honestly so done with him.

"So where were you this time?" you asked.

"Nowhere," he said.

"Really? you were "nowhere"?" You said with finger quotations.
"What is that suppose to mean?" you asked, your voice getting louder.

"YOU KNOW WHAT? WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LET ME BE AND LEAVE ME ALONE. YOU'RE SUCH AN ANNOYING BITCH" he yelled in your face.

The anger you had bottled up for the past week just fell out. You have been so calm this whole week, but you just couldn't keep it in anymore.

"YOU KNOW WHY I'M NOT LETTING YOU BE" you yelled. "Because I'm tired of you coming home at this time. I've been staying up late just to make sure you're okay" you began tearing up. "And you know what? you don't even care, you just walk in all calm like you didn't just leave your girlfriend here to mop around without you, I miss you Neels, but I guess you don't feel the same way" you said with tears in your eyes as you spoke softly.

You quickly made your way towards the door. Neels grabbed your wrist and turned you around.

"Where do you think you're going?" he asked you.

"Somewhere that's not here," you said. You yanked your wrist out of his grip, grabbed your keys and stormed out. You put your keys into the ignition, backed out of the driveway and started to drive down the road.

💗*******************************💗
Neels' POV;
God, I totally just messed up big time. What is wrong with me? I just lost her.

💗*******************************💗
Your POV;
You were about 5 minutes away from the house. Your eyes were filled with tears as they fell down your cheeks. You were totally distracted. You were so numb that you didn't even notice the bright lights and loud honking approaching you. All you saw was a huge truck coming your way before everything went black.

💗*******************************💗
Neels' POV;
I've been staring at a picture of y/n and me for about ten minutes. I need to get off of my ass and go find her.  I was about to grab my keys before my phone started to ring.

"Hello is this the boyfriend of y/f/n?" a voice asked me.

"Yes, yes this is. Why?" I asked worriedly.

"We are very sorry to inform you sir, but miss y/n has been in a fatal accident and we would like you to come down to the hospital as soon as possible," she said.

Tears began to fall. I couldn't breathe.

"Thank you, ma'am, i'll be there soon," I said then hung up.

I grabbed my keys and quickly made my way to the hospital not caring about anyone or anything else. This was all my fault.

💗*******************************💗
Neels' POV;
I quickly rushed to the hospital and ran to the front desk.

"Hi I'm here for y/f/n," I said with worry.

"Um, she is in very critical condition, only family is allowed to see her at this time, how are you related to her?" the receptionist asked.

"I'm her boyfriend, common please let me in, I'm all she has here," I said crying.

"Okay sir please follow me," she said.

She led me down the long halls, with many turns and doors.

"Here you are sir," she said walking away.

I slowly opened the door and walked in. I broke down as soon as I saw her. She looked so lifeless. Her leg was in a cast being held up slink. Her arm was in a cast as well. She was attached to so many tubes,
her heartbeat steady. Her lips chapped and her eyes bags visible.

I sat in a chair next to her bed and began talking to her.

💗*******************************💗
Your POV;
White. White was all I saw. Was I alive? Am I in heaven? you thought. You blinked a few times before you noticed that you were in a hospital room. You looked to the side of you and saw Neels.

"Neels?" you said quietly.

No reaction. Could he not hear you? You quickly got off of your bed perfectly fine. It's like you just escaped your body. You were still sitting there lifeless, but you had a full view of everything. You began to examine the room before he began to talk.

"Hey babe, I know you can't hear me right now, but I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I don't know what I've been doing, I promise I haven't been doing anything bad, just partying out late, which is pretty bad," he said with a soft giggle.

"Y/n I love you, like so much that I feel I'm going crazy over you sometimes.  I can't believe I got you here, it's my fault" he said while hitting the table beside him. He put his hand in your hand and bowed his head down.

"Babe you need to wake up. For me, please. You're all I have, I need you." he continued.

You jerked awake, you softly squeezed Neels hand that was in yours. Pain instantly struck your body, you were alive.

"Y/n you're awake," he said crying tears of joy.

You looked at him for a good 5 seconds.

"I forgive you," you said "and I love you too" you continued.

Neels smiled the biggest smile ever and pulled you in for a long kiss

"Never leave me again"