Emilio Martinez; Goal

A/N; LONG AWAITED EMILIO IMAGINE. If you are always waiting for new Martinez twins imagines, please, please, please check out my authors note ("A/N; PLEASE READ) Enjoy💓

💗*******************************💗
Your POV;
You, Emilio, Ivan, Tessa, Jake, and Kade all got invited by the USA soccer team to join one of their former players, Stu Holden in playing on one of their practice fields. You had to wake up extra early to get there on time. You loved soccer and were super excited.

You woke up around 8:00 AM to get ready. Your face was laying on Emilio's chest listening to his heartbeat, it was steady and soft. You slowly got out of bed, careful not to wake him. You went to the washroom and did your normal morning routine. This consisted of showering, drying your hair, doing your makeup, and changing into your clothes for the day. When you were done getting ready you walked out of the washroom to see Emilio still sound asleep on the bed. He does not know how to get up in the morning.

"Wake up, wake up, wake up, we have a big day ahead of us" you sang while jumping onto him.

"Ughhhhh" he groaned.

You shook him awake before he agreed to get up and get ready.

You left him to get changed and made your way downstairs where you waited for everyone else. While you were eating breakfast, Jake came down with his vlogging camera telling the fans where we would be going today. He slowly made his way towards you.

"Goooood Morning y/n," he said pointing the camera towards you.

"Morning Jake," you said smiling.

He continued to talk to the camera for a bit before shutting it off. You guys talked for a bit before everybody made their way downstairs.

"You guys ready?" Jake asked you all.

You all nodded as Kade packed the drone into his bag.

"Ready," Kade said putting his bag around his shoulders.

"Okay, let's go," Jake said.

You all walked into the driveway and jumped into the van. You talked to Tessa most of the ride as you all jammed out to the radio. The car ride was full of funny jokes, vlogging, singing, and dancing.

About half an hour later, you were at the stadium.

Jake pulled his vlog camera out and continued vlogging. You slowly entered the building as you were greeted by a lady receptionist telling you where to go. You all walked down a long hallway before a sign that read "USA Men's Locker Room" was in front of you. You grabbed Emilio's hand and followed the group. You all turned the corner and were scared by Stu Holden, you were guessing, wearing USA soccer clothes.

"Oh my god!" Jake yelled.

"Hey, guys," Stu said.

You all greeted him.

"Nice to meet you I'm y/n," you said shaking his hand.

"You're the soccer girl aren't you?" he asked.

"Sure am" you replied.

"Well I think you're really going to like this then," Stu said pointing behind him.