Neels Visser; Remeber Me {2}

A/N; last chapter in this book:): love you all! read my 'goodbye loves:(:' chapter for an explanation
this was written by the wonderful imcatarinatherese

💗*****************************💗
Neels POV;
I walk down the street, tears still slipping down my face. My phone buzzes in my pocket and I pull it out.

Cindy

My love.

Right?

I'm so fucked up. I can't believe I actually kissed y/n. I fucked thing up with her and now Cindy too? I answer her incoming call.

"Hey baby," I say, trying to sound happy.

"Babe! I miss you so much!" She says excitedly.

"Me too," I reply.

I'm a douche bag. Neither of these two girls deserves me.

"I'll see you soon?" she asks.

"Sure" I reply dryly.

"Love you, babe," she says.

"Love you too," I say before hanging up.

Tears started slipping out of my eyes. I walk back to my hotel room. I'm supposed to be back in New York in two days. I can forget about y/n again.

"Like you did before," I say to myself.

I go up to my room and open the door, the room was dimly lit, clothes everywhere. I walk further into the room and there Cindy lays on the bed with some lacy undergarments on. She looked hot. 

Wait...Why wasn't she back in New York? I wonder.

"I missed you," she says getting up, lust filling her voice.

She starts to kiss me. I don't kiss back, how could I? I just kissed y/n. More like made out with y/n. Cindy steps back.

"Babe, what's wrong?" she asks, her face full of concern.

"Nothing." I reply.

I'm such a liar.

"Don't lie to me. I flew in to surprise you and you are lying to me?" Cindy asks a bit upset. "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?" she yells upset.

"What?" I reply confused.

She grabs her phone and faces it towards me. The camera app is open reflecting my face back at me. I look at my face. Y/n's lipstick was smeared on my lips. It was hers because it was pink while Cindy wasn't wearing any. I curse to myself.

"Do you want to explain to me why you have lipstick smeared all over your face?" Cindy asks not looking at me.

"I ran into y/n," I say running my hand through my hair.

"So you fucking kiss her? That's bullshit," she replies pacing around the room.

I stay silent.

"Did you guys fuck?" she asks.

"No baby," I say stepping towards her.

She steps back.

"Do you love her Neels?" Cindy asks.

"No" I reply unsure.

"Do. You. Love. Her?" Cindy asks again, still not looking at me.

"I don't know," I reply frustrated.

"Do you love me?" she asks.

"Of course," I say.

"But do you really?" she asks, her eyes meeting mine.