Tessa Brooks; A Day with The Team

A/N; Thank you to CookieMonsterJr123 for the request! Sorry if it's short and shitty lol. This is more of a team imagine as well as a Tessa imagine. Again this is a boy/girl imagine. Hope you enjoy💜

💗*******************************💗
Your POV;
You woke up at around noon. Tessa was beside you in bed and she was still sound asleep. You got up opened the blinds and went to the bathroom to freshen up. You took a quick shower, and dried your hair. You opened the door to the bathroom and saw Tessa still peacefully sleeping. You ran and jumped onto to the bed to wake her.

"TESSA IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP" you sang.

She quickly opened her eyes and squinted at the bright light from the window. You smiled at how cute she was. She smiled back and sat up.

"Goodmorning babe" you said while giggling.

"Morning" she said with a smile.

She proceeded to get up and get ready. You got changed and made your way downstairs inside the Team 10 house. While walking downstairs, you were met with Alissa and Jake.

"Goodmorning guys" you said to them with a smile.

"Morning y/n" they said to you in unison.

You made your way to the fridge, grabbed two eggs and began to cook breakfast for you and Tessa. About 20 minutes later Tessa came hopping down the stairs. She walked over to you and gave you a peck on the lips.

"I made breakfast" you said.

"Well thank you very much" she said

You two ate your breakfast while having small talk.

💗*******************************💗
Your POV;
Today you and Team 10 were going to the mall for a day of shopping. You were super excited to spend the day with them, plus you needed new clothes. Tessa, Jake, Alissa, Alex, Marcus, Lucas, Ivan, and Emilio were all going. You put away your plate in the dishwasher and went upstairs to grab your backpack. You brought your bag downstairs sat on the couch and scrolled through your Instagram. One by one, everyone slowing made their way downstairs. After everyone was downstairs. You jumped into the large white van and began to drive to the mall. The car ride was filled with loud singing, lots of talking, and laughing. When you finally parked in the mall's parking lot, you all jumped out of the car and made your way to the entrance. Of course fans came racing to the group to take pictures. You took a few pictures with fans and then made your way to different stores.

After visiting almost all the stores in the mall, you and Team 10 made your way to Bed Bath and Beyond. As soon as you walked in, you and Tessa began to look around the store. While looking at some cute house decor, Jake picked up a few bath towels and threw them in the air.

"Oh my god Jake, what are you doing?" Alissa asked while the other boys laughed.

"I'm throwing towels, duh" he replied

The workers in the store began to look at you weirdly and suspiciously. You guys began to walk around more. You and Tessa hand and hand.

"You guys are soooo cute" Ivan said.

"I know right" Emilio followed up with his accent.

While walking, one of the others would do something funny, leading you to all laugh very loudly, which led to more weird stares from customers and employees.

"Omg guys look at this, it's so cute" Alissa said while holding up the cutest throw pillow ever that was laid out on a bed set up.

Jake picked up Alissa and then threw her onto the bed making everyone die of laughter. While everyone was laughing, Marcus lightly pushed Lucas leading him to knock over a glass. The glass slid off of the table and fell onto the floor breaking. Everyone quickly looked at each other. You quickly pulled a $20 bill out of your wallet, put it on the table and all of you ran out of the store with the hope that the $20 would be enough for the glass. You all ran your way to the car, jumped in and died of laughter.

"Omg I can't believe that just happened" you said.

"I know that was crazy" Jake said.

"Hopefully they're not that mad" Tessa said.

"We are so banned from there" said Marcus.

You guys all began to laugh again as Jake drove back to the Team 10 Headquarters.

💗*******************************💗
Your POV;
As soon as you all got home, you were tired out. You all made your way to your rooms. You and Tessa changed into comfortable clothes and jumped into bed.

"Today was so crazy" she said.

"I know right, I'm never going back" you replied.

You both laughed as you both slowly fell asleep in each other's arms.