I'm a Selfish Brat

XOXO!!:) what's up people..:) hows the weekend going..?? TGIF today..What the heck am I talking about? hahaha.. just go on reading..

Enjoy..^^

Like, Vote, Comment

+++

I wake up the next day with my phone ringing. I answered the call without looking at the caller.

“hello?” I said yawning.

“Did I wake you up?” Kai’s voice said from the other end.

“yes you did.” I answer rolling around. It’s nice to wake up to his voice.. wait. Did I just say that?

“You do know that’s you have an hour before school starts?” he asked amusement in his voice.

“What?! No way. Are you at school already?” I asked jumping out of bed.

“Actually I’m here downstairs.” He answered. I stopped my running to the bathroom.

“What are you doing there?” I asked surprised.

“You asked for doughnuts last time remember?” he answered. I don’t remember but I had no time.

“Come right up Kai.” I said and grabbed my robe, threw my uniform on my bed and shoved my books inside my bag.  Why had I slept so late?

My door bell rang and I opened it. I then remembered why I had slept so late; I kept tossing around berating myself for thinking of Kai too much. He likes Minny for freaking out loud.

“Now I know why they call you Fluffy.” Kai said amused looking at my hair. I glare at him and opened the door wide.  I pivot and walked to the bathroom.  I heard Kai moving around in the kitchen as I closed the door of the bathroom.

After 10 minutes I walked to the kitchen hair wet, buttoning up the last button of my blouse. Kai had made coffee and heated the doughnuts making the chocolate melt. I grab one and bit into it, it was delicious.

“thanks for breakfast Kai.” I said. “Although I don’t remember asking for it.” I add.

“No problem, you were along the way going to school anyway. My shortcut closed and I had to take the long way which goes through here.” He explained sitting in front of me.

“How many minutes do we have?” I asked.  He glanced at his watch.

“About 35. If we don’t leave now we’ll be late.” He said.

“We can get there in ten minutes.” I answered grinning. He looks confused. “You weren’t listening yesterday were you? I said I’ll be bringing the Range Rover along today.”

“oh.. I might have missed that part.” He said.

“It’s okay.” I answered. “Do you want to drive?” I ask. His eyes brighten at the prospect.

“Can we take the R8 instead?” he asked.

“Kai we need to transport 14 people not two, you selfish boy.” I said in a teasing tone.

“We can take the Range Rover and the R8.” He suggested. I roll my eyes.

“You will have your time in the r8. Today it’s the Range Rover.” I said pinching his nose. If I don’t like it when someone messes my hair he doesn’t like it when someone pinches his nose.

“Stop it.” he complained swatting my hand away. I laugh and stand up to put my cup on the sink. I ruffle his hair along the way.

“We have 25 minutes, come on.” I said as I run a comb through my hair and plaint it messily. He stands and puts on his coat. I grab my bag and shades along the way.