A Promise to Run

HeLLo..!! I got nothing much to say...
hearts hearts..^^

Vote and Comment..

+++

“Please find a seat.”The Principal said to the students following him.

The 13 students filed into the room. Luhan pulled a chair for Minny and stand behind her.

“Get some chairs from that room.” Principal said and some of the boys went to do so.  “Everyone settled?” he asked the students.

“Yes sir.” Suho answered.

“Now.. what do you know about my goddaughter?” Principal asked them without any preamble.

The students inside looked at each other waiting for someone to say anything.

“We know everything sir.” Suho said after a moment.

“I see. Did she tell you?” Principal asked.

“Yes sir. Ren knows that we know too.” Suho answered. He had taken the position of spokesperson.

“I see.” Principal said and folded his hands on the desk. “She must have told you for a reason. I will not force you to tell me. Florence always knows what she is doing. You know about her so you know the gravity of what she is hiding from.”

“Yes sir.” Suho answered.

“Those people after her are serious. Telling you about her she went against the rules lay down by her parents. Only a few people should know about her and there are 13 of you.” Principal said.

“We will never spill her identity to anyone sir.” Minny said in a determined voice.

“She trusts you for a reason, whatever that maybe. I just want to tell you how dangerous those men after her are. You might think you can defend her but they have guns and they are ruthless. Actually Florence is trained to defend herself, what I worry about is when they see her with any of you and realize that all of you are important to her they can just pluck one of you and I know my goddaughter will come without a fight.” Principal said to them seriously.

“We have to hide her more than principal.”Beakhyun said.

“Yes. Actually having you round her is good. Florence tends to stick out since she likes to be alone but now she moves in a group it’s easier to hide her.” Principal answered. “I have promised her parents that I will do my best to hide their daughter and give her the most normal life she can have. I will use everything in my power to do that.”

They all nod agreeing with the principal.

“I don’t actually know what it is inside the institute that her parents don’t want her to go there and what Florence is so frighten of. The one time I visited that place it looked so modern and innocent but I can sense something creepy and evil inside. I don’t what exactly it is but I know in my gut that the Institute is not what it appears to be. I only saw the façade they had and I don’t want to go back I can only imagine what Florence saw.” Principal said.

“She is scared to go back there.” Minny said.

“Yes she is but what I’m surprised is what she said to me just a while ago.” Principal said.

“What was it sir?” Suho asked.

“She didn’t want to go back.” Principal said.

“Of course she doesn’t want to go back there sir. We all saw how hysterical she was” Kai said.