It's Snowing

Do you want to build a snowman??
Hahahah.. who loves snow?? I really want to touch snow because i haven't touched snow ever.. like ever.. the frost in the freezer doesnt count.. O_O
well anyway..

Enjoy..:)

Vote and Comment..
Heart Heart!! <3 <3

Flo POV

Today is the last day of school before winter break and there is still no snow. It had been raining  these past few days. It was reflecting my mood. Winter break. I won’t see anyone of them for like 3 weeks. I feel sad already.

“Flo!” I heard Kai’s voice calling out. I was waiting for him outside the building.

He had insisted that he’ll fetch me today.

“Morning Oppa.” I said as he stops beside me.

“Good morning.” He said smiling. “Bundled up tight?” He asked.

“Yeah. It’s cold today.” I complain hugging myself.

“The colder it gets the higher the chance of snow.” Kai answers fixing my scarf.

“I wished it’d snow already.” I said as I open up my umbrella. “I only like the rain when I’m watching it from a window and I have coffee with me.”

“I know already know that Flo. You like say that to me every morning.” Kai said laughing.

“Sorry. I’m being a drama queen.” I said and look up to my umbrella. It had a hole in it. when did that happen? “My umbrella has a hole in it.” I said.

“I can see that. Come on we can fit in mine.” He said taking away my umbrella and putting it in a trash can.

He opened his umbrella and I step under it.

“Ready?” He asked putting an arm on my shoulder.

“yeah. Let’s go.” I said and we stepped out into the rain.

He pulled me closer and tilted the umbrella my way more as we walked. Good thing it was a big umbrella and good thing it was only a light drizzle.

“Oh have you heard of this band Oppa? They were quite big in Europe during the 90’s. they’re called Westlife.” I said to him as we walk. He shakes his head so I pull out my phone and stuck one ear piece on his ear as I put another on mine.

“It’s in english.” He said.

“Listening to english songs will enhance your vocabulary.” I said and sang the chorus softly.  It’s one song I liked titled catch my breath.

“you have a nice voice Flo.” Kai said.

“You’re the only one who seems to think like that.” I said grinning. “you’re so biased when it comes to me Kai.”

“Did you only just notice?” Kai said amused.

“No I knew that the first time we met.” I answered grinning.

“It’s already been months since you first came here and now it’s Christmas. Time files so fast.” He said. “But it seems that I have known you since forever.”

“Me too.” I said softly. Kai smiled and like that my heart did silly twirls and jumps and flips.

“It’s a nice song by the way.” He said as the song ended. I reach up to pull the ear piece but he stopped me. “There are no other songs left?”

“There is but”

“just play them. The school is still a bit far.”

The music kept us company as we walked to the school. I felt warm and secure under Kai’s arm while he kept playing with my hair.