Pepero Sticks

Hello..:) How's everybody??
Just to say.. i think i'll leave shorter notes.. unless i have to put a long one..

Vote and Comment!!:)
Heart Heart!!
This Chapter is for Nyshine who has been there since this started..:)

Another school day.

It was already near the school break for Christmas. It’s still not snowing. That was one of the things I was looking forward to. Snow, snowman, ice skating.

Another package had arrive from Ren with some data but it’s still lacking the essentials. I need the general make-up of the entire experiment if I want to find a cure.

I have been watching Luhan the whole time. He was more careful around me but I noticed slips here and there. He was easily tired and eating more the normal.

Kris was still normal, thank god, he has just faster mood swings.

The boys find it scary. His fans find it cool. I find it worrying.

“Flo aren’t you hungry?” Minny asked me.  I haven’t touched my food yet.

“Are you sick?” Suho prompted.

Me not eating is always a bad sign for them.

“Nope. I was just thinking.” I said and took a bite of spaghetti.

“Why do you even more tired than usual?” Kai asked.

“I was just finishing up something last night and I’m fine. Stop frowning.” I said to the three.

I take a potato wedge from Kai’s plate to show them I’m fine. I always get food for their plates.

“Flo? Do you know the game paperro sticks?” Beakhyun asked sitting beside me.

“No. what’s that?” I ask as I start to eat properly.

“Two persons eat one paperro stick until they reach 5 cm.” he explained holding a green pretzel stick.

“Oh.. if they don’?”

“They lose.”

“That’s a silly game.”

“It’s fun. We decided that whoever wins will get to eat anything he wants tonight.” Suho said.

We had plans to eat out today.

“Cool.” I said.

“Why don’t you show Flo?” Minny suggested.

Beakhyun and Chen were game to show me how silly the game was. It was also a sort of dangerous one since you and the other person need to get so close to each other so you can eat and leave approximately 5 cm on the pretzel sticks.

Sehun and Chanyeol kept pushing the two to the point that the Beakhyun and Chen nearly kissed. Minny and I were already laughing at their faces.

“10cm.” Suho said brandishing a ruler. They seemed serious.

“You game Flo?” Lay asked.

“Eh? Why me? I can buy anything I want anyway.” I said.

“You rich brat spoilsport. It’s for the thrill of the game not the prize.” Luhan said.

“You do it then.” I said handing him a pretzel stick.

“Sure. Game Min?”Luhan asked grinning and held the pretzel stick to Minny using his mouth.

“Sure.” Minny said gamely biting on the other hand.

I thought they would go through the whole pretzel stick and just kiss but they stopped.