The School Fair Day 1 Part 1

Heya..^^ before we go one i just want to say i love love 2NE1's new song come back home.. please go check it out if you haven't seen it yet..:)

Anyway.. Warning a bit of a long chapter ahead of you so tuck in, get your food ready..:)
Get your playlist ready.. just play EXO on the loop..^^ and also add a sprinkling of Shinee.. hahaha..
Hope you guys will like it..

Vote and Comment...
<3 <3 <3

Chapter 38 The School fair Part one

FLO POV

We arrive at school in the r8. The stuff we need was already at school so I only brought the things Minny asked which fit fine in the trunk of the R8.

I was driving this time although I had one long debate with Kai over it. He kept repeating I had a head injury and can’t drive but it was just a gash. I felt fine.

The r8 roared into school and the students watched open mouthed as I parked it.

“Flo wow.” Minho said stopping in front of me.

“Thanks. It’s our Muse’s ride.” I answered as I got off and opened the trunk to get my things. I locked the car.

“Flo I apologize for what my classmate did yesterday. Are you okay now?” Minho said.

“I’m fine. Thanks.” I said. “Let’s go Kai.” I said as I walked pass Minho.

“You don’t accept my apology?” Minho asked clutching my arm.

“Why are you apologizing? Jyo Kee should do it. I think she is entirely capable of doing it.” I answer. “Please let go of my arm. We have so many things to do.” I said. I have no time to deal with him today.

Minho let’s go of my arm.

“See you around Minho.” I said and walked away.

+++

Minny looked beautiful in her dress. I can’t believe I had that hiding in my closet. It was a pale pink and white dress that fell a few inches below her knee. Her hair was done in beautiful curls and I placed a tiara on top it. She looked like a princess.

Class rep and I had discussed it and we agreed that we’ll center everything on the wolf story of EXO. We gave it a few twist and tweaks until it perfectly matched what we wanted.

Minny is the beauty who the wolves will fall for. I smile at the sheer irony of it. A wolf has already fallen for her.

“Minny you look fantastic!” Jess gushed as the rest of her entourage entered the room.

“You girls don’t look to shabby yourself.” I answered as I checked their outfits. Again I can’t believe all those came from my closet. “I suddenly feel underdressed.” I joked looking down at my black pants and blouse. I had worn boots over the pants and a blue scarf as instructed by Sehun.

“Me too.” Jess said. She was in black too.

“The pitfalls of being the back stage crew.” I answered grinning at her. “You’re coming with them at the parade right?” I ask.

“Yup. Hanbin and you will be staying here to supervise the booth.” Jess answered.

“Kris and some of the boys will be following you too.” I said as I open a box containing some radios and its wireless headset. “Take this.” I said handing her one. “We need to be able to talk to each other easily. I’m giving one to Class rep and Kris too. It has a bit of range so even if you’re on the parade I can still radio you.” I said.