Jonathan

This is my first story so hopefully it's not sh.it, can't promise. My spelling and grammar will be bad so bare with me!

JONAT-" I pull out the knife under my pillow and placed on the stranger's throat who interrupted my sleep

"It's Craig! It's Mini!" I groan and lower my firearm before laying on my bed and going back to sleep. "B-but we need to go to school!" I sense something coming towards me and i grab it. "WAIT WAIT!" I twisted his wrist a bit making him groan in pain, no one mess with my sleep

"Craig... Get out before i slit your throat or break your wrist, i'm getting up anyways" I growl and unleashed his hand. "Stupid cover-up, i swear"

Once i heard the door close, i got up and took a shower. I went downstairs, wearing a grey shirt and some blue jeans. I saw Craig looking through his blue backpack, muttering something and groaning before slamming the backpack down in defeat.

"What are you looking for?" I said, trying to avoid the chick-flick scene.

"A notebook, i am one short" He started to go through my black backpack. "The crew are going to meet us at school"

"You do know, we don't really need school right? I mean the money we are making for killing people is covering us... School is a cover-up, why couldn't we just be cops or something like that... why school!?" I pointed up and he gave me a are you kidding me face while mine held no expression.

"No one will guess a couple of teenages are killing bad guys and i always wanted to finish school since we had to leave..." Craig look away from me.

"Why are we back?" I asked

"Because this is our location and plus there has been multiple killings when we were gone, we gotta get them out of the way but they have been pretty helpful"

"What do you mean?"

"At first i thought they were killing innocent people but once i read deeper into their files, they all have something in common except for a few..." Craig aka Mini was always kind of a computer wiz so he was our hacker.

"Which is?" I, Jonathan aka Delirious, the leader and the torture, is mostly the one with the plans and i torture people for information, i know where it hurts and how to make people feel pleasure. ;)

"They all were part of the.... Night Crew" My hands turn into fists, they always cause us trouble.

We should have never left. Night Crew, is run by a man name "Henderson". We only had a few run in with them but enough for us to hate him, it's either us trying to kill them or them trying to kill us.

"So there is someone going against them or just cutting some loose? What about the other few?"

"I think someone is going against them because the Night Crew are everything but they're at least loyal to their soldiers and i think that answers your other question, the other few were just for fun because they had no connects with the Night Crew" Craig sighs. "I think we have a murder in our hands and possibly a helper of some sort"

"Report to me how they were kill, where they were kill and see if the few had connects, not with the Night Crew, just within themselves. I need to know if he just picking them at random or he has a certain type. After that, find out what the Night Crew had been doing, probably Night Crew changed their ways" I commanded.

"Before school?" He asks sheeply, i roll my eyes before nodding. "I could use my free period and report to you and the gang, i'll let them know what's going on."

He puts one of my notebooks into his backpack before throwing the backpack behind his back. I grab mine and walk out the door with Craig. "I can wait to see them, it's been so looong"

"The gang or just Tyler?" I tease him and his face turn red.

"Wait! NO, the gang" He scrabbles.

"Craig, you do realize who you are lying to right?" I cross my arms as he looks down shyly.

"Then you know your answer! BYE!" He runs to his car and gets in. I toss my backpack on the passenger seat of my car and got in.

-

I got nervous when the school was in sight, i started to panic when i saw the students.

My heart was beating so fast, it was like it wasn't even beating at all... I hate this so much.

I find a parking mostly at the way back, since i have guns in the back of the truck which I don't even need, I got my own weapon, my blue knife and a pistol just in case.

Once i reach the school doors, i started getting second thoughts once my hands started shaking. I turn around and the doors open behind me.

"Jonathan!" I heard a familiar squeaky voice.

"Lui" I smile as he brought me in a hug. Lui is a good shooter from afar and close range but since no one is good at a far range so we pick him as our sniper.

"I can't believe we are back in this hell hole, come on!" He dragged me by the arm.

There goes my way out. I saw Tyler, Brian, Brock, Craig, David and Luke, greeting each other and hugging then everyone focus came on the the once who wear a monkey and a hockey mask at night.

"Jonathan! We miss you" Luke was going to pat my head but i grab his hand before he could. Luke aka CaRtOoNz is my 2nd in command, i picked him personally and he was the only one who could say no to me. "Not the hair" Luke roll his eyes

"What happen when we were gone?" Tyler laughed and Craig look at him in awe. Tyler aka Wildcat, our bomb, he creates bomb mostly out of anything just not guns

"Leave the focking man alone, he had to much potat-" David was cut off by Lui elbowing him to the stomach.

"Potatoes, we are kidding... it's good to be back" Brock finished for him. David aka Nogla and Brock aka Moo, our gunmans.

"I mean it's good to see y'all and it's good to be back but Craig... school really?!" Brian pouted and Craig gave him a death glare. Brian aka Terroriser, gun creator, he upgrades our weapons adding new gadgets.

"It's good to be back and i have to agree with Brian on this one." I chuckle when Craig stomp on the ground like a kid. "It's nice seeing you all... Craig had new information for y'all once hell hole is over, everyone meet up at the base, sorry i know, you guys want to have fun... But we need to catch up and what Craig has to tell you will really bring up your interest." I cross my arms as everyone's eyes widen with excitement

---------------
Made you look
If you made it this far, I'm surprised
1203 words