Feed/Mission #2

I got bored so I made another chapter. I was going to spilt it into two parts but I'll let you have this one. Ignore my mistakes or point them out, it might be easier to edit it later on.
------------------------------

Delirious P.O.V

The gang and I stood around the main table. We stared at the wall where the projector was projecting on.

The green bright light, the tracker, was moving down the street. It was going a low speed considering the tracker was in the car.

"Camera visual?" I requested.

"I'll get something" Mini said. A couple of windows pop up, street cameras. Another window open, it was the parking lot of Sand Bar. I noticed the doors busted in and a car in the middle of the empty parking lot.

"Can you zoom in?" I asked.

The screen was brought closer to the car and it was the exact same rental car, the one Vanoss escaped with.

"Go back to the tracker" I commanded.
The window that was brought up had the map of the city and the green bright light. I watched as the tracker kept going down the street until it made a sharp turn down an ally.

"Do you have feed of the street?" I questioned. Another window was brought up blocking the map. Two blacks trucks, almost blending in with the darkness but their headlights gave them away, were stopping right at an opening- ally.

"That's Night Crew" Terroriser examined.

"What's up with the tracker?" Lui asked. "Why isn't with the car? A car can't fit in an ally"

"Vanoss must have noticed it and-"

"Mini, the tracker" I cut off Wildcat. The window with the map blocked the camera feed.

"He probably stuck it on a Night Crew soldier, he could be playing us" Nogla suggested.

"How did they find him?" Moo questioned.

"Street camera" I said as the green light turned right. Which only leads back to the street of Sand Bar-

They made a mistake or it was their intention.

Another window pop up. The street was empty and I kept my eye on the opening. A figured ran out, crossing the street before they started to zig-zag.

"Pause it" I ordered. The camera froze and the figured was almost off the screen. "Play it back" The figured started to go backwards and I made Mini stop when they were in the middle of the road. "Zoom in" The figured started getting bigger but I couldn't make anything out of it due to the darkness and the bad quality.

"I got it. Hold on" Mini noticed the camera frame. The brightness was brought up and soon it started to become clearer. "Am I not the best?"

"Shut up" Terroriser rolled his eyes.

The feed was bright, clear and it made me know who exactly was in the road, Vanoss.

"Yo, Delirious" Cartoonz leaned towards me. Cartoonz had been silent during the whole meeting so he must have something important to say.

Putting my angry aside, I leaned closer towards him. Cartoonz probably has something to say that he doesn't want the others to hear. "Yeah, what's up?"

"I'm sorry" Cartoonz apologized. After what I had to find out from Vanoss, I confronted Cartoonz. He's been terribly sorry for the few couple of hours.

"Cartoonz, I was hurting my family. I deserve to know especially not from a villain" I whispered. I was slight piss off at him but I could tell he felt bad about it. "It's fine, we'll talk later" I leaned back towards the table, focus on the meeting.