Feelings

I spend 15 minutes trying to name this chapter and I just stuck with that ^ but enjoy!

I heard the metal groan as Ohm tried to get it open.

It's pretty heavy when you try to open it but light when you close it. I had trouble with it in the beginning of this job. It was a nice arm work-out for a long until I had gotten use to the weight of the door and open it it like it was just a normal ass door.

I aimed at his hand that was gripping the handle of the door.

"At least help me- FUCK" Midway through his sentence, I pulled the trigger and Ohm jumped back, the metal door closing again.

I walked towards the door but backed away when McQuaid's arms reaches through the small window frame.

"Get over here!" McQuaid grunted, trying to reach out further. I sighed and shook my head, feeling disappointed.

I bended down enough to where he couldn't reach and I pulled the handle down, locking it again. I went back towards the wall, leaning against it as McQuaid stared me down.

"You fucker!" Ohm shouted and my attention was brought back to him, ending the staring contest I was having with McQuaid.

Ohm stood up in the light and I could see the redness taking over the gray on his shirt as his bloody hand was pressed against, applying pressure.

This could give me advantage.

Ohm was facing me, glaring with rage in his eyes. I wouldn't blame him. I aimed the gun at him, wanting to be threatening.

No funny moves.

Ohm's light brown hair style was almost exactly like mine but doesn't look like it came from hell and back. Ohm was the same height as me, he had muscle, broad shoulders-

I seen a hand on Ohm's right shoulder. Looking at the right side of him, there was another figure.

It was like the figure knew that I noticed them and with perfect timing, they came into the bright light.

He was wearing a pink button up shirt with khakis pants with a slick back gelled hair.

"Get him off" The guy talked to Ohm. He had an accent, it wasn't exactly noticeable but his voice had hints of it. I couldn't tell what it was.

His hand fell from Ohm's shoulder as Ohm went back to the metal doors. Grunting as he tried to unlock the door.

"Alright, where's the rest of your crew?" The man questioned.

"Like I'm going to tell you. Are you that stupid?" I laughed.

"I'm giving you a choice. Are you stupid? Do you see the situation you're in? You should be dead by now" The man spoked.

"But I'm not and I don't need your choices." I snapped at him.

"You are stubborn, aren't you?" The man crossed his arms.

"Great observation. And you are wearing a pink shirt, aren't you?" I crossed my arms, mimicking his movements. He laughed.

"Look, we came to get some information. If we go back with none and you in a body bag. We are all going to be disappointed." The man sighed.