Robbery

Delirious P.O.V

"Why couldn't I stay with Moo?" Terroriser complains. I softly chuckle when I saw Vanoss bang his head against the car window; Terroriser had been complaining the whole ride.

"For the 100th time, Terroriser... we are short on people and we have a ninja." Cartoonz grunts in frustration.

"I don't consider myself as a nin-"

"Shut up, Vanoss! I'm tired of everyone shit" Cartoonz cuts Vanoss off.

"No need to get feisty" I mumble as I stop at a red light.

"Delirious! Do you not heard them?!" Cartoonz yells

"I definitely can hear you" I look at the back seats, I caught Vanoss gaze before he quickly turns his head, he's been avoiding me.

I look at Terroriser who had a bored expression on his face while looking outside, I shook my head in amusement. He only has that expression when he is not with Moo.

"Delirious, green light," Cartoonz said. I gave a last look to Vanoss and he caught my gaze this time, I couldn't look away. His brown eyes just made everything fazed out around me almost like daydreaming.

A honk from the car behind us made me tear from our staring contest. I turn around in my seat and drove.

"This is it" Vanoss pointed at the large building, "Eclipse Town", to our right in front of the Liquor Hole.

I quickly turn a right when I press on the brakes as neon green car zoom by, passing the red light with black trucks on its tail.

I look behind me making sure everyone is okay, Vanoss seems to kept looking at the neon green car with interest and Terroriser is face planted with my chair. I and Cartoonz look at each other.

'Should we go after them?'

"We have much better things to do," Cartoonz said as if he could read my mind. "But, Mini. You there?" Cartoonz placed a finger on his ears

"Roger" Mini chimed

"Check the AfterSun street camera, a neon green car, check it's license plates and keep track of it." Cartoonz order

"Alright, found it. It's a honda and why I am doing this?"

"They have some black trucks following them, they seem to be in quite a rush," I said

"No black trucks, in a matter of fact.." I heard clicking "The only black trucks I see in the area got in a car crash, a couple blocks from you actually"

"Thanks, check where they were coming from" I order.

"You got it" Mini hum

Honks were heard, people were coming out of their car. Before anyone could approach the car, I drove off.

People with their hands up emanating 'what the hell' when the light turn red behind me.

"They came from the Eclipse Tower's garage about 4.5 minutes ago" Mini spoke.

"Thanks again, Mini" I said.

As we enter the building, Vanoss did a little wave to the front office lady. She didn't return it but look at us weirdly before rushing to the phone.

"Mini, there's a call going on in the front lobby. Report to me what going on" I demand.

"Can't. I'm not at my set-up. Wildcat blew something up... in the base. DAMN IT, WILDCAT" I heard Mini yell then silence, I rolled my eyes. It was bound to happen just surprise it took him this long.

I pointed at Terroriser and finger snap at the lady who was now on the phone, signaling to eardrop. Terroriser gave me a quick nod before retreating.

We enter the elevator and Vanoss click the 9th floor.

"Terroriser" I address him

"Talking about a guy name Derek; must be gossip"

"Alright, keep an eye open" I order

"What room number?" Cartoonz direct the question to Vanoss.

"731" Vanoss answers. I look at the door as we pass through the hallway. 701, 703, 7-. "Just kept walking until I stop" Vanoss went ahead of us, leading to wherever we need to go.

A few minutes more, we came to a complete stop. I look at the door with the number 731 printed on the wooden door. Vanoss turns around facing us and nervously chuckle.

"What?" I said reading his expression, he was nervous and embarrassed. "If you have a dirty room. I don't care."

"It's not that..." Vanoss voice trails off and he looks away, not wanting to face what he was about to say "I don't have my key" Vanoss rub the back of his neck.

"Are you fucking serious? And you didn't think about that sooner?!" Cartoons groans

"If I did think about it, wouldn't I said so sooner?" Vanoss remark. I muted their argument from my head, shaking my head as I walk to the door just to see it ajar and I push it open.

It was messy, clothes were scattered and everything was out of place, mostly like the tv was not on the handles that were on the wall or the couch was upside down, tear open with stuffing coming out.

"What the fuck?!" Vanoss barged in.

"I'm guessing you didn't do this" Cartoonz stated

"No shit" Vanoss look around the room, trying to cope.

Cartoonz and I walked around the room that looks like it's been hit by a tornado. The dishes were broken, the glass table was smashed in, the books were laying on the ground, wide open and it reek so badly like a dead body was rotting in here for months

I kick things to the side, trying to make my way across the room. Cartoonz was looking through the rooms, was going to open one when Vanoss stop him.

"Wouldn't open that if I were you" Vanoss warn.

"Why the hell not?" Cartoonz argues.

"Let's just say, Rich spend his last moments alive in there" Vanoss shrug; explains the smell. His eyes wide like he remembers something before rushing through the hallowed hallway beside the door, avoiding the mess.

"Robbery?" Cartoonz questions.

"Looks like it" I answer, scanning the room. "We just need to find out what they took"

"FUCK" I heard Vanoss shout "They took the folder!"

----------------------------

Made you look!

1017 words