House

I saw the officer walk in, he sits down before clicking around. He goes on the camera fee and goes back to yesterday just to see me walking to a customer and Rich walking out.

The officer hums in confusion before logging off and walking out. I sign in relief before flipping down from the pole that I was balancing myself with, onto my two feet.

Right when I was about to open the door, it opens for me, I hid behind and peeked out a little to see another police officer. Didn't a- I saw him pull out his phone and dialing a number.

"Nothing here, sir. The red folder is gone, also. Must have ran- Where? Dead? Did he have the red folder on him? Henderson will be furious if he heard about this. Kept this between us until we get that red folder." He puts his phone in his pocket before walking out.

I smirk when I held his phone in my hand- picking pockets since I was 3! - I look back to his call logs and notice that he deleted them, looks like I have to find someone to get data from these phones.

The red folder quickly comes to mind, Rich doesn't live far from here, not at all... In a matter of fact, I have to past Erik house in order to go to Rich's house.

I need to get there before they do. I creep out the Bar without getting notice by Erik, Ana or Ashley.

I head the direction when Erik house was, a beep from my wrist made me stop my tracks and I lift up my watch, I had 4 hours left.

I need to speed this up.

Erik house is just right around the corner, I quickened my pace until a black car almost hit me.

I couldn't look at the people who were in the car, they honked at me.

I wanted to do something but I'm running late so I got out of their way and continued with my mission.

When i head to Rich house, a grey drove off the driveway, must be a Night Crew or just a friend...

When the car pasted me, I try to look at the person inside but it also had a tinted windows. Since when do Night Crew have a bumper sticker when a monkey on it, had to be a friend?

I ran to the house, the door silently ajar. I slowly creeped in, trying to heard any sudden sounds.

A drawer was open and I slam back in for a distraction once no body was rushing down and I knew no one was in here.

I quickly found his bedroom and into his bedroom closet for the safe but all I found was clothes were thrown on the floor and the safe was visible for anyone to see.

I press my ear against the grey cold surface and move the keylock, hearing a click once in awhile.

Four digits until I heard that magic loud click.

I open it to see money, gold and plain tan folders but no red folder. I grab the tan ones, looking through them to find my brother name... no, no, no, no.

I checked each and every one of them seeing bills, heist and banks account, none of them matter to me!

I heard a door close from outside, ripping my attention away from the safe and folders and onto the window.

I peek out, seeing a sliver car with two men getting out.

They turn to see if anyone was looking before taking out their small pistols gun. I hum in approval and stayed in my spot, hearing them come inside...

I heard whispering and clattering. I move behind the door, waiting for my prey to come inside my trap.

When one did, i surprise them by taking their gun. They turn to face me in surprise but I greeted them by banging the door against them and shooting them with their own gun as they fell to the ground.

I sensed the another one from behind and took out my knife. I stab them in the rib, making them stumble backwards.

I quickly turn around before they could do anything else and grab the back of their head, bring them back towards me.

My knife now making connect with their throat, slowly slicing as their screams ring in my ear and some blood squirted on my face and shirt.

"AHHH S-" Before they can stay anything else, i stabbed him in the throat to finish him off.

"Holy fuck, did that feel good" I let go of them and the body drop to the floor. I wipe my knife with my shirt and took it off .

I turn my shirt around to the clean white side to wipe my face and took a shirt from the the dead man closet.

I searched their bodies, finding anything useful, so far, I got their cellphones.

I heard a car engine running, I check my watch seeing i only had 3 hours left.

I check outside, the car in the drive way wasn't black or silver. It was a weird color to put on a car, neon green.

4 guys came out, one wearing a purple shirt, one wearing a gray shirt with a animation bunny on it, one wearing a blue hoodie with a white hood and one wearing a pink shirt.

I tilt my head and chuckle at their type of fashion, out to the open for everyone to see.

Two of them, looked around the Night Crew car. The purple shirt one and gray bunny one, looked inside and check if it's lock or not.

They can't be anything other than friends of Rich but then again they seem very childish and Rich always been serious, it'll explain the monkey sticker on the car, I just saw.

Everyone has their weird side, I guess. They don't seem trouble, but they'll be a fun to kill. I'm running on a tight schedule though.

I frown and quickly went out of a window when the door opens.

I left to a warehouse that has Vanoss's clothes, I smile while my mind kept repeating the images of the blood coming out from the ones throat.

I'm still kinda of disappointed that I didn't find the red folder nor got the chance to kill.

If the Night Crew didn't have it then who does? I'm desperate for answers and I have many more questions now.

I placed everything I had on me on the table, my knife and the phones I need to look in to and quickly got dress into a red leather jacket, black pants and red converses with my owl mask.

I check the time and i had about 2 hours left. I still needed to make my plan. A way to destroy the files, a way to get out, a way to avoid night crew and a way to avoid BBS

------------------

Hmmmm.....

Uhhhhh.....

Made-

Nah

Made you look!
1181 words