Roaring

As I got out of the shower, my clothes were nowhere to be seen and there was a gray towel on the toilet that I didn't see before.

I dried myself off and wrapped the towel around my waist.

I cracked the door open and peeked outside, feeling the cold air hit my face.

"Ashley" I called out. A few moments I heard footsteps coming closer. I see Ashley walking down the hallway holding folded clothes.

"Here, they are warm. I set them by the oven to dry faster" Ashley handed my clothes to me.

"Thanks" I opened the door enough to grab my clothes from her.

"Yeah, no problem" Ashley turned and walked away. I closed the door and began getting dress.

I walked out with slightly damp hair hovering over my eyes.

I made it to the bar, seeing Ana sitting on the stool with a glass filled with clear liquid.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I quickly turned to the side, meeting Ashley's brown eyes.

"You should get going. We are going to close up early. Ana isn't feeling so good" Ashley explained.

"Yeah, I'll see you soon." I smiled at her and her hand fell off my shoulder.

A loud ringing sound boom through the room. I turned to see Ana getting up and digging into her pocket.

Ana pulled out a phone and she stopped in her tracks before looking at me then at Ashley.

"Ashley, let's go" Ana demanded.

"I haven't clean up-" Ashley's voice falters when Ana walked to her. Ana grabbed Ashley's wrist and pulled her toward her.

"I'm so glad your back, Derek!" Ashley yelled as she was being pulled towards the door. Ana stopped and she turned around.

Ana glared at me and I saw the familiar look in her eye. She was fighting with herself, something I always done.

"Ana" Ashley placed her hand on her cheek so Ana could look at her. Ana smiled and gently pulled Ashley's hand away from her cheek before placing her phone on the table looking straight at me, the look disappearing.

"Come on" Ana walked out the door, hand and hand with Ashley. The only sound was the bell chiming as I stood there confused in the empty bar.

I walked towards the table with Ana's phone was at. I grabbed the phone to turn it on, it wasn't locked but the screen went to the phone log.

Missed call
Henderson 10:27 P.M

My eyes widen and I just couldn't believe what I just saw.

How does Ana know Henderson? Is she a Night Crew soldier? What was the call for? Does she know about me?

I dropped the phone when it vibrated in my hand. I looked down seeing the message up the top of the phone screen

Henderson
We are switching the time to now. Your money will be deliver soon. Thank you for your cooperation. Your next miss-

Before I could read anymore, the message went away. I quickly grabbed the phone and put it in my pocket.

Switching the time? To now? Why did they leave so quickly? Are they going to met up? Why did she leave her phone? Does she want me to know? Is she in trouble?

I looked outside through the window and I seen nothing out the parking lot except for the car.

I walked out carefully, looking around for anything suspicious. I reached the car and went to open it when I heard a car engine roaring.